Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TN Raffel Sold out

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tnlotto1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cableman753's avatar - 8ball
Milan Tn. 4 now
United States
Member #48261
December 18, 2006
22 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2007, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Party

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2007, 8:27 am - IP Logged

today is the day. I'm just too excited to think of anything else.Drum

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2007, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

today is the day. I'm just too excited to think of anything else.Drum

i know how you feel spy i have been waiting too and im really excited...HyperWhite BounceI Agree!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
        Florence, Alabama
        United States
        Member #8658
        November 13, 2004
        1993 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2007, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

i know how you feel spy i have been waiting too and im really excited...HyperWhite BounceI Agree!

I keep checking the countdown on the website , lol.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
          nashville
          United States
          Member #49896
          February 18, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2007, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I keep checking the countdown on the website , lol.

yeah me too i keep going over there i want to see what they will put up there when the clocks all hit 0...Banana

Florence, Alabama
            United States
            Member #8658
            November 13, 2004
            1993 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2007, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I just went to the TN lottery website and was reading about the raffle being sold out. I'm confused. I went to the store and bought a ticket around 2 pm and there were around 25,000 more tickets left to sell. I went back to buy another raffle ticket around 6 pm cst and they said that it was sold out, but on the website it says that the last ticket was sold around 9:32 pm cst..... is the raffle fixed?????

Florence, Alabama
              United States
              Member #8658
              November 13, 2004
              1993 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

yeah me too i keep going over there i want to see what they will put up there when the clocks all hit 0...Banana

it says, "the 4 winning  million $ raffle numbers will be anounced on partner stations at 6:28 pm cst."

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                nashville
                United States
                Member #49896
                February 18, 2007
                1181 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2007, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

it says, "the 4 winning  million $ raffle numbers will be anounced on partner stations at 6:28 pm cst."

well im in nashville so that is channel 2 here. they make me mad sometimes because they used to put up the powerball before the news but now they make you watch like 5 minutes of news and wait to see the powerball drawing before the first commercial break. i dont mind watching news but i usually watch the news at 9 on fox so i already know what happened by the time the 10 news comes on so i hope they wont delay showing these 4 numbers. i keep thinking im going to fall asleep miss the 4 millionaire number announcements and wake up just in time to watch 24,ha ha. im glad  i can get online and check all the numbers anytime after that...Guitar

Florence, Alabama
                  United States
                  Member #8658
                  November 13, 2004
                  1993 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2007, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

well im in nashville so that is channel 2 here. they make me mad sometimes because they used to put up the powerball before the news but now they make you watch like 5 minutes of news and wait to see the powerball drawing before the first commercial break. i dont mind watching news but i usually watch the news at 9 on fox so i already know what happened by the time the 10 news comes on so i hope they wont delay showing these 4 numbers. i keep thinking im going to fall asleep miss the 4 millionaire number announcements and wake up just in time to watch 24,ha ha. im glad  i can get online and check all the numbers anytime after that...Guitar

I hate channel 2 also because of how they do the drawing on midday and on Sunday. Sometimes they post the numbers on midday for a few seconds. Usually they show the numbers after the 12:28 commercial break. During the break I go do things like use the bathroom or check on food cooking and come back after the break to get the numbers, but I have seen them post them during the commercial. On Sunday you have to wait it seems like up 15 minutes after the draw to get the numbers because sometimes they don't run the ticker on the screen with the winning numbers. I guess I will have to log on at work tonight to see if I'm a millionaire. I told my wife 1 mil. ain't enough to quit work so I can't cuss anyone out and leave if I do win, lol.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                    nashville
                    United States
                    Member #49896
                    February 18, 2007
                    1181 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2007, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I hate channel 2 also because of how they do the drawing on midday and on Sunday. Sometimes they post the numbers on midday for a few seconds. Usually they show the numbers after the 12:28 commercial break. During the break I go do things like use the bathroom or check on food cooking and come back after the break to get the numbers, but I have seen them post them during the commercial. On Sunday you have to wait it seems like up 15 minutes after the draw to get the numbers because sometimes they don't run the ticker on the screen with the winning numbers. I guess I will have to log on at work tonight to see if I'm a millionaire. I told my wife 1 mil. ain't enough to quit work so I can't cuss anyone out and leave if I do win, lol.

if you hate your job its your dream to tell off the boss or the people you dont like and then leave in a limo,ha ha...Stooges

cableman753's avatar - 8ball
                      Milan Tn. 4 now
                      United States
                      Member #48261
                      December 18, 2006
                      22 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2007, 5:29 am - IP Logged

well i was excited but not any more lol    20 tickets and  zippo nata      No Pity!                                                                       

Thud

Florence, Alabama
                        United States
                        Member #8658
                        November 13, 2004
                        1993 Posts
                        Posted: May 15, 2007, 5:37 am - IP Logged

well i was excited but not any more lol    20 tickets and  zippo nata      No Pity!                                                                       

Thud

I'm in the same boat except I only bought 3 tickets. I guess it's off to KY to buy the $5.00 raffle tickets there.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                          nashville
                          United States
                          Member #49896
                          February 18, 2007
                          1181 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2007, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I'm in the same boat except I only bought 3 tickets. I guess it's off to KY to buy the $5.00 raffle tickets there.

off to kentucky and georgia to jump in their raffles but i already have a georgia ticket...I Agree!