Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Disturbing Trends

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2007, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed more and more how each new "system" that comes along requires MORE and MORE numbers be played in order to make the "system" work. Just a while ago I was in the Pick-3 forum and pulled up no less than 10 different posts that give "50" or more numbers to be played in all states......Well Duh, I think they'll get some hits. For the single state players this makes absolutely no sense mathematically!! And I personally don't know anyone that has the bankroll necessary to play 50 different numbers EVERY night in EVERY state. My theory is that I would rather use something that uses 8 or less numbers per night in order to win (much easier to profit this way). Sure, you might not win as often, but with even a halfway decent system, you should stay in the black this way....(Rick G, if you are reading this, I especially like the way you think). Anyway, just had to get that off my chest and I'll get off my soapbox now. Oh by the way, here are my numbers for tonight (might not be a ton of winners here, but with even ONE hit, I'm playing at a profit):

432 - 438 - 482 - 488 - 632 - 638 - 682 - 688

As always, good luck to all.

reddog's avatar - patch
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1283 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2007, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed more and more how each new "system" that comes along requires MORE and MORE numbers be played in order to make the "system" work. Just a while ago I was in the Pick-3 forum and pulled up no less than 10 different posts that give "50" or more numbers to be played in all states......Well Duh, I think they'll get some hits. For the single state players this makes absolutely no sense mathematically!! And I personally don't know anyone that has the bankroll necessary to play 50 different numbers EVERY night in EVERY state. My theory is that I would rather use something that uses 8 or less numbers per night in order to win (much easier to profit this way). Sure, you might not win as often, but with even a halfway decent system, you should stay in the black this way....(Rick G, if you are reading this, I especially like the way you think). Anyway, just had to get that off my chest and I'll get off my soapbox now. Oh by the way, here are my numbers for tonight (might not be a ton of winners here, but with even ONE hit, I'm playing at a profit):

I hear ya, Shaun.Yes Nod

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60714 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2007, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

MORE numbers be played in order to make the "system" work.

Some may do that until

they can id the pattern.

One learns to be selective

when playing though.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
        Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        60714 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2007, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Within 5 consecutive draws in Missouri

014, 018, 019, 036, 046, 068, 126, 127, 135, 136, 145, 149, 158, 167, 189, 356, 369, 468, 469, 567, 568, 689
        001, 113, 117, 118, 122, 226, 144, 446, 266, 667, 199

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5114 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2007, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

they>>>>>MUST have a Party cambra>>>>>?????????

in......Wal Mart...watch'g

uuuuuuuuuu-too!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5114 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2007, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

they>>>>>MUST have a Party cambra>>>>>?????????

in......Wal Mart...watch'g

uuuuuuuuuu-too!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

MABY it JUST take'sssssssssssssss.....more BALL'SSSSSSSSSSSS

to>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"WIN" a lotto R lottery?????

these day'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>>>>WHATaaH THINK??

THEY keep chan'g the ball sets.......maby, they HEAT the (new-sets) BALLs-UP????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MABY, they COOL them (new ball-set's-up & down)>>>>><<<<<< BALLs-DOWN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<??????????????????

MABY, they can change the???????????????????????????????????? MATRIX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MABY, they WHO control's the BALL's>>>>>know how to (make $) control>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...........the "MONEY"!!!!!!

LOL.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2007, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I hear ya, Shaun.Yes Nod

There's nothing wrong with a "system" requiring more combinations if it works better, that is if the number of hits per combinations played is improved or the the real cost of playing is reduced by winning more. 

If a system wins more than it cost to play then it doesn't matter how many combinations it needs to work, but so far no one has ever discussed or presented such a system. 

I think members post large groups of numbers to play for the same reason others make over 5,000 predictions every day, they want bragging rights about picking a winning combination.  As one member who posted he had predicted several 4/5 winners last month pointed out "a win is a win even I did make 8,000 predictions a day to get them".

I figure most members post systems for the same reasons they post predictions, just for fun.  One should take a good look at either before taking them seriously.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2007, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the comment, Shawn.  There is only one winning combo per draw...every other combo we play is a loser and cuts into our profit margin.  To play forty picks a draw and profit on pick 3, one must hit almost every draw or get a lot of straights to cover the cost of the thirty-nine losing combos every draw.

To play fifty-five different drawings a day using the same set of forty combos will guarantee hits but not long-term profit.  The prediction board stats reflect that.

I've tried all state predicting and it was a fast track down the stats ladder.  Some seem to do well at it, but  making a long-term profit at it is a tough nut to crack.

This subject has come up before...what is the optimum number of combos to play per draw?  From what I've seen and read here and in real life experience,  most of us seem to be comfortable with a max of ten picks per draw in the daily games.  Many non-premium members who are limited to the ten picks per draw have better stats than those who post more. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Very long ago when I posted some predictions  on this and on the pick 3 forums most of them were 1 state predictions, i once posted all state predictions on the pick 3 forum (I think) and didn't do so bad, but they were about 25 or 35 or so numbers, I can't remember, the first few draws had a lot of winning numbers and some straight, they were the same numbers for every draw, after a few draws the numbers were no longer good.

-----

Yes, unless the all states numbers are just a few, it might be better to just predict for 1 state for a given set of numbers.

------

Well I myself have not tried to predict for so long, that I no longer can.

This year maybe soon I will try to re-learn how to predict almost from the very beginning, but I will no longer post Tx predictions, I might try to do other states.

I might try Ga, Fl, Pa, Nc, Ny and Sc.

It might take me quite a while and very many  predictions to re-learn.

I will try to start on June sometime and the predictions will be  on the pick 3 forum, I might even try all states sometime later.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2007, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Very long ago when I posted some predictions  on this and on the pick 3 forums most of them were 1 state predictions, i once posted all state predictions on the pick 3 forum (I think) and didn't do so bad, but they were about 25 or 35 or so numbers, I can't remember, the first few draws had a lot of winning numbers and some straight, they were the same numbers for every draw, after a few draws the numbers were no longer good.

-----

Yes, unless the all states numbers are just a few, it might be better to just predict for 1 state for a given set of numbers.

------

Well I myself have not tried to predict for so long, that I no longer can.

This year maybe soon I will try to re-learn how to predict almost from the very beginning, but I will no longer post Tx predictions, I might try to do other states.

I might try Ga, Fl, Pa, Nc, Ny and Sc.

It might take me quite a while and very many  predictions to re-learn.

I will try to start on June sometime and the predictions will be  on the pick 3 forum, I might even try all states sometime later.

What do you think you need to know to predict numbers?  If you're playing the lotteries and picking numbers you think will win then you're predicting.  If you're winning as much as you're spending or more then you're good at it.

When members post numbers for their state or states that they play I take their predictions more seriously then when they post for all states in general.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking