Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for fomulas

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maxwell
United States
Member #52204
May 15, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2007, 2:44 am - IP Logged

I am new here to LP, yet over the years have played around with different techniques to decipher a group of numbers to play. I have hashed out Pick 3, Pick 5's, and powerball. I am joined LP to seek out diffeenpoints of views and techniques that are being used.

I really liked TNT's way of grouping the Tennessee Pick into 3 groups. I did the same for Iowa's Cash Game which is a Pick t from 35 instead of 39. So since Iowa had only 35 I set-up 5 groups of 7 in the same fashion to keep my groups equal. I then set-up a MySQL on my server and uploaded all of the draws since 1992 and then wrote a script to output the draws into these 5 groups.

From these results I picked 10 numbers for todays draw.I then wheeled these 20 numbers and out of those results I picked 5 lines to play. The results were not ticker-tape parade material, but I did score 3 free plays out of my 5 plays.

Now I am thinking that maybe there could be more that could be added and or filters created to narrow down the process.

I am very fluent in MySQL and Excel and will be happy to put test and try out formula's and provide results. Just looking to put theories to the test.

If anybody is interested in working on some theories let me know.

flushing
    United States
    Member #4087
    March 21, 2004
    4156 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2007, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

hey nightshade on 3 and 4 dight workouts i am finding that if you take mid3 and mid 4 then add together to get a final 3 dight number.you can take this 3 and use several formulas.then take the answer to these formulas and make two separate 4 dights.add 1234 underneath each 4 dight.then adding4321 under neath each 4 dight will produce 3 and 4 dights out of each workouts.3 dights like the corners best.try these formulas to apply to your final 3 dight mid or eve. square root,x3.14,x1.618,x1.01,going back a week on your draws-x2.13,going back a month x7.18,going back a year, x1.12

if you go to my blog bud1 i have been using these formulas and you can see how they are working.good luck.bud1

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2007, 8:46 am - IP Logged

I am new here to LP, yet over the years have played around with different techniques to decipher a group of numbers to play. I have hashed out Pick 3, Pick 5's, and powerball. I am joined LP to seek out diffeenpoints of views and techniques that are being used.

I really liked TNT's way of grouping the Tennessee Pick into 3 groups. I did the same for Iowa's Cash Game which is a Pick t from 35 instead of 39. So since Iowa had only 35 I set-up 5 groups of 7 in the same fashion to keep my groups equal. I then set-up a MySQL on my server and uploaded all of the draws since 1992 and then wrote a script to output the draws into these 5 groups.

From these results I picked 10 numbers for todays draw.I then wheeled these 20 numbers and out of those results I picked 5 lines to play. The results were not ticker-tape parade material, but I did score 3 free plays out of my 5 plays.

Now I am thinking that maybe there could be more that could be added and or filters created to narrow down the process.

I am very fluent in MySQL and Excel and will be happy to put test and try out formula's and provide results. Just looking to put theories to the test.

If anybody is interested in working on some theories let me know.

I have since added vtracs..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19815 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2007, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

I too have been testing some theories, but rather than back testing I forward test them by posting the results on the prediction board, that way I get a totally independent evaluation and they are tracked and compared with other LP members who are doing the same.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2007, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I too have been testing some theories, but rather than back testing I forward test them by posting the results on the prediction board, that way I get a totally independent evaluation and they are tracked and compared with other LP members who are doing the same.

sounds like the way to go...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44