Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone using lottery books?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #52251
May 17, 2007
2 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2007, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I am looking for what I think is called "PNK lottery" or "PKN......".  This book has lots of pick3s and 4's that have hit in SC.  Has predications by the month.  If any one knows the publishers, please pass along.  Having a hard time finding it

Thanks.

Virginia
    United States
    Member #41886
    June 24, 2006
    500 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2007, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for what I think is called "PNK lottery" or "PKN......".  This book has lots of pick3s and 4's that have hit in SC.  Has predications by the month.  If any one knows the publishers, please pass along.  Having a hard time finding it

Thanks.

Try Double Red Publishing they carry it. You can order it from them or you can try your nearest lottery store that sell book. It is usually around $3.95 It is called the PNK book and it is very accurate.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2007, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I tried ordering this book titled "Powerball strategies " by lotto masta and "the only way to win at lotto" also by lotto masta using my sister's creditcard but those lottery books were not meant for U.S distribution so i coudln't order them...

I think those 2 books and the lottery manual by LRC Research & Development Corporation are the best books about lottery so far..I tried looking for lottery books in amazon and the ton of results that i got look like they are gimicks...

"The Truth is Out There..."              from movie "The X-Files"