Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

scratch off strategy FL

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JackpotWanna.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hudson
United States
Member #52255
May 17, 2007
7 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2007, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I asked a cashier what are the best ticket numbers to increase your chances of winning ,particularily on $5,$10 games and she said between 12-15 and have found this to be somewhat true i won $200 bucks on ticket #13 a week ago. I also sieze the opportunity to purchase the first or last ticket on a roll and more often than not it is a decent prize $50-$100. A couple other things I have found is that if a cashier tells you a decent prize was already won off a roll earlier in the day don't be deterred into buying another ticket of that same roll becaus I've noticed a couple good $100-$500 winners can come off the same roll. Ticket #26 seems to be a hot number for $20 dollar games. I've also noticed that on the Fl Lotto website that if an individual or corporation was to have for instance a family reunion or company picnic etc. they can order books of tickets directly from the lottery, I would like to know if anyone has done this and is the win ratio higher? Any one else have strategies they can comment on?

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
    Member #4121
    March 23, 2004
    817 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2007, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

My plan = Buy 3 tickets and hope for the best.  Usually there is one winner from the three.  Every ticket packet is different so winners can be any number.  Good Luck my friend.

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
      Member #4121
      March 23, 2004
      817 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2007, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Some clerks may save you #s at cost of a tip.  IMO its not worth it. 

Party