Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get on Board -Sample of hits to come list

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by fifilicia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think I should sell this list

Yes - for nominal fee [ 3 ]  [25.00%]
No [ 9 ]  [75.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 12 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
fifilicia's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
New York
United States
Member #41073
June 11, 2006
121 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2007, 7:38 am - IP Logged

It was advised based on the number of hits I get, I should sell my list of hits for a nomianl fee.  Please let me know what you think.  If yes, how much, if no please also state your reason.

Thanks

ga.
    United States
    Member #7829
    October 14, 2004
    614 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2007, 8:00 am - IP Logged

It was advised based on the number of hits I get, I should sell my list of hits for a nomianl fee.  Please let me know what you think.  If yes, how much, if no please also state your reason.

Thanks

Fifilicia......In the short timeI have been a member,there have been several who TRIED to sell their numbers here..NEVER works. ...

My philosophy on this matter is ...if your numbers are that good,you should not need money .....There are so many members here that work daily at their workouts,putting in many hours just to help others here for FREE, and expecting no more than a simple thank you. Some of these members are extremely accurate in their predictions as well.

When I see a person come on board wanting to sell his/her numbers ,I generally run for the hills.

I am teling you this not to anger you,but to give you the feel of this "community",we all kinda look out for each other in here,its what makes me visit and read daily,even when I am not playing the numbers..Have a great weekend!Smile

GracieGirl

fifilicia's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      New York
      United States
      Member #41073
      June 11, 2006
      121 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2007, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Fifilicia......In the short timeI have been a member,there have been several who TRIED to sell their numbers here..NEVER works. ...

My philosophy on this matter is ...if your numbers are that good,you should not need money .....There are so many members here that work daily at their workouts,putting in many hours just to help others here for FREE, and expecting no more than a simple thank you. Some of these members are extremely accurate in their predictions as well.

When I see a person come on board wanting to sell his/her numbers ,I generally run for the hills.

I am teling you this not to anger you,but to give you the feel of this "community",we all kinda look out for each other in here,its what makes me visit and read daily,even when I am not playing the numbers..Have a great weekend!Smile

Thanks very much for your comment.  If your read my poll that's why I started a poll to get a fell of what other members would have to say.  I didn't say or confirm that I will charge it was brought to my attention, so before a make a decision I decided to throw the question out there.  Both positive and negative responses are quite welcome.  I will not at all be offended.  Since I started I never requested anything but for you to place your bets on my numbers and post and let me know what you think or if you've won.

Nice to hear from you Gracie Girl

Regards.