Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6 year old prediction i did..

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by DIAMOND RAY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2007, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

i was browsing lottery secrets on yahoo and came across a page name lottery hidden secrets...I can't post the link here but here is an excerpt from their page...

"I know this may sound unbelievable but it's the truth... we identified a pattern using the type of algorithms that Google uses for its search engine."

Guys the most amazing thing about it is that i said that back in 2002..Well i thought about it but i don't remember if i wrote it down...I predicted this ...I remember thinking that they were one day going to use a Search Engine to try and look for patterns in the lottery...I don't know if is true that it can select patterns and win you the lottery but at least i was the first person to think about it..I think i might have type it down on the computer but not on LP...

another thing i was able to predict and theorize was that viruses cause cancer, but i think that information was known before i thought of it (but i didn't know though)...i thought it up carefully and arrived at that conclusion..i later learn that indeed viruses can cause cancer...

"The Truth is Out There...."                          from movie "The X-Files"

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23274 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2007, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like the kind of thing that would be great to put in your blog.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Not sure what Yahoo! has to do with the lottohiddensecrets website but one thing very suspect about it....he has a bunch of emails from grateful "customers" - and everyone I looked at, their email address has a "first" and "last" name.

How many friends of yours use their first and last names for their email address?  A few yes.  But I consider it very suspect, I don't even use my real name or a real sounding name as my email at all. 

One other thing that might be a little suspect...ALL the emails have fairly current dates.  You mean the $57 million was all won in the last month or so?

I rather doubt a Google search engine has anything to do with the book/system.    If it truly did, he would be selling software and not a book that makes it so simple that you will be picking winners in "less than 5 minutes." 

...anyone buys that book/system and tries it, let me know if your vacation plans get upgraded to some exotic place that you couldn't afford before buying it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2007, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

For my retirement, my co-workers gave me a year subscription to an Internet service.  I had never used the Internet so when I activated it I naturally used my first and last names as my e-mail address.  When I applied for my hotmail account I submitted the same name and was told it was already in use but I could add 35 since 34 other people with the same name had used 1 to 34 so I added the number 35 to my name and it was accepted.  That means there are 36 or more people with the same name as me who are using their first and last names in their e-mail address just at hotmail.  It's more common than you think.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2007, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

You mean your name isn't really True Critic? Big Grin  By the way, although I would never use my first and last name for general use online, one email address is my first and last name @yahoo.com.  My earthlink address is also my real name @earthlink.net but both of them are for business purposes only.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2007, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

i was browsing lottery secrets on yahoo and came across a page name lottery hidden secrets...I can't post the link here but here is an excerpt from their page...

"I know this may sound unbelievable but it's the truth... we identified a pattern using the type of algorithms that Google uses for its search engine."

Guys the most amazing thing about it is that i said that back in 2002..Well i thought about it but i don't remember if i wrote it down...I predicted this ...I remember thinking that they were one day going to use a Search Engine to try and look for patterns in the lottery...I don't know if is true that it can select patterns and win you the lottery but at least i was the first person to think about it..I think i might have type it down on the computer but not on LP...

another thing i was able to predict and theorize was that viruses cause cancer, but i think that information was known before i thought of it (but i didn't know though)...i thought it up carefully and arrived at that conclusion..i later learn that indeed viruses can cause cancer...

"The Truth is Out There...."                          from movie "The X-Files"

OMG! I can't believe I oversaw this post. I'm trying to get my 50 bucks back.

Not because the info isn't a practical way to utilize all ways presented, but thought that I already knew most of this info.

I still have no response....not to mention that I bought this already and didn't even know it till I got it and then thought...wait a minute...I've seen this before.

One way or the other...I will hound him for a refund.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2007, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

He pretty much goes thru the common motions of how a seasoned player might filter the numbers. Nothing to write home about, and that's why i'm demanding a refund. He supposedly refunds on request. We'll see. So far nothing.

I hope he is seeing this.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2007, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

The website goes on to say:

"The bad news is that this pattern does not predict all the winners 100% of the time. This is actually impossible because of the statistical noise factors that occur in the random number generator."

"The good news is that according to our winnings (and to our clients' winnings), 7 out of 10 games that you will play using the numbers of this pattern... will be winners!"

Does anybody knows what they mean by statistical noise factor that occurs in the RnG?

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2007, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

The website goes on to say:

"The bad news is that this pattern does not predict all the winners 100% of the time. This is actually impossible because of the statistical noise factors that occur in the random number generator."

"The good news is that according to our winnings (and to our clients' winnings), 7 out of 10 games that you will play using the numbers of this pattern... will be winners!"

Does anybody knows what they mean by statistical noise factor that occurs in the RnG?

The noise factor is just a symptom of chaos in action.

A neutral point in time where nothing needs an explanation.

It's a beautiful thing if one can absorb it.

Noise is the residual effects of chaos.

It's randomness at it's height.

It's the same sound they hear when trying to talk to extraterrestrials.

Noise factor is a better way of saying you have no clue why you can't win on a consistent  basis.

The noise factor is the grey area no person can explain.

DIAMOND RAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    STONE MOUNTAIN GA.
                    United States
                    Member #6120
                    August 7, 2004
                    175 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2007, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Algorithms that GOOGLE use, things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmTroll Does numerology fit there anywhere ????????