Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictions board

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by gsc5.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2007, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Each state prediction board for p/3 consist of thousands of numbers, and yet few get it right.  Not much more than 1% are right.  And it seems for the most part, that there may be a couple of dozen people that hit often. 

My question is: if you were to chart the predictions in your state, would the correct pick, be the number less chosen?  Or would you take the top predicters only and compare?  And how would you do this without going blind?

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2007, 6:12 am - IP Logged

Each state prediction board for p/3 consist of thousands of numbers, and yet few get it right.  Not much more than 1% are right.  And it seems for the most part, that there may be a couple of dozen people that hit often. 

My question is: if you were to chart the predictions in your state, would the correct pick, be the number less chosen?  Or would you take the top predicters only and compare?  And how would you do this without going blind?

Gsc5,

The easiest way to do what you're talking about is to use the LP "Deflate" tool.  Using that tool you can easily find out which combos are chosen the most or least on the board.  I think it would be better to play the ones chosen more frequently but sometimes no one will have a hit so if you had played the combos not selected on the board you would have won.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

joplin
      United States
      Member #45299
      August 17, 2006
      151 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2007, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Rick G,

I don't understand how I could do that, would you have to enter each number or could you enter the entire set of predictions in one sweep.  Wed. there was over 7000 predictions with just 30 winners.  I am afraid I don't know much when it comes to different programs.  Is there a way to do this without having to enter each number by it self?  Thanks for your help.

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #46493
        September 11, 2006
        4177 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2007, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

You can deflate the entire day of draws in every state.  On the daily numbers games page, at the top of the draw results click "advanced tools and options."  Click on "Deflate all Pick 3 results shown."  It does it for you automatically, no entering anything.

You can then highlight and copy the results, paste it into Inspector 3 to inspect the results.

Being a standard member, I believe you can use the deflate and inspector tools 20 times before it locks you out.  And updrade would definitely be recommended if you wish to use those tools often.

Keep it simple 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2007, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

You can deflate the entire day of draws in every state.  On the daily numbers games page, at the top of the draw results click "advanced tools and options."  Click on "Deflate all Pick 3 results shown."  It does it for you automatically, no entering anything.

You can then highlight and copy the results, paste it into Inspector 3 to inspect the results.

Being a standard member, I believe you can use the deflate and inspector tools 20 times before it locks you out.  And updrade would definitely be recommended if you wish to use those tools often.

Hey Surge,

Just wanted to say "THANKS!!!" for giving that good explanation.  Most of the time I miss these questions/posts, or else just don't have the spare cycles to post the instructions, so it helps me out more than you could know when somebody "in the know" posts some instructions for a newbie.  It's worded just right -- short & sweet, and hits the high points! Thumbs Up

Plus, I've been looking for an excuse to post this graphic!

Thanks for the info!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

joplin
            United States
            Member #45299
            August 17, 2006
            151 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2007, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!