Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Poster/Player

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by phantomrainbow.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #52426
May 24, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2007, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello all, new poster and player here.  I am not sure where to begin or what to say.......I am in Maryland and found something by somebody named Lon Salinu (spelling??) using a dos based system that confused the mortal you know what out of me.    I found a grid here the other day that you can plug into Excel and I think I figured out the basics of finding the numbers but not sure how to figure out which ones to pick LOL.  Any guidance, suggestions (other than dont bother LOL), or anything would be appreciated.

THanks and as the name says goodfortune!!!

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2007, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello all, new poster and player here.  I am not sure where to begin or what to say.......I am in Maryland and found something by somebody named Lon Salinu (spelling??) using a dos based system that confused the mortal you know what out of me.    I found a grid here the other day that you can plug into Excel and I think I figured out the basics of finding the numbers but not sure how to figure out which ones to pick LOL.  Any guidance, suggestions (other than dont bother LOL), or anything would be appreciated.

THanks and as the name says goodfortune!!!

Welcome!

I think you mean Lou Saliu or something....LOL

Just like Todd said..."Only Lou knows what he's talking about"....LOL

It's a DOS nightmare...atleast to me...LOL

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2007, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Actually I think it's Ion saliu

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2007, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Actually I think it's Ion saliu

Yes,and I feel the same. He's "Ion's" away from us in another galaxy.

Welcome to the LP! Look around here and you will find much easier methods to work with. I first looked at his site when I got into lottery but soon abandoned it. Keep it simple,you've got tons of tools and systems right here.

Enjoy!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2007, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes,and I feel the same. He's "Ion's" away from us in another galaxy.

Welcome to the LP! Look around here and you will find much easier methods to work with. I first looked at his site when I got into lottery but soon abandoned it. Keep it simple,you've got tons of tools and systems right here.

Enjoy!

Green laughLOL

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
            Member #4914
            June 3, 2004
            39 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2007, 12:49 am - IP Logged

hi and welcome to the forum.