Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

P3 'LOOP' in GH

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dx123's avatar - white face.jpg
somewhere
Canada
Member #39919
May 24, 2006
150 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2007, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello good folks of the P3 lottery. As I had posted many months ago about the various methods I have assembeled in GH[Gail Howard-software] of which many of you have taken an interest, I would like to mention at this time that I have expanded yet another method to extract the numbers for this game. I have called it P3 Loop. Basically, its what first number follows the last number drawn. In this method I use 'Board D' first to establish the number or numbers. But before I tell you what to look for on Board D, you first have to set up your GH with the proper data in the History Files. To do this, search for my name[dx123] in the thread 'Lottery Secrets from the cryptic vault' started by our good Kola on Oct. 29, 2006. In those pages you will see how to start a GH History File. You should have matching data START dates for this to work. All data imput dates by you have to match all the other data input dates for the other methods I mention. This is crucial for GH to read correctly for the next draw. And you must input the data daily.

Now lets assume all this previous tedious input is complete. In order to set up 'P3 Loop' in a vertical line with each number input set as a game with a date you have to input the first number drawn and the last number drawn from the 3 numbers of any P3 game [your State or Prov.]. So, if 358 was a drawn number your new entry numbers into the P3 Loop History files are 3 and 8. Forget the 5, its the middle number. I have a special method for that one. Your GH P3Loop game data will have only the first and last numbers entered.

Now to read the data for the next number to pop. Save and close the History file once you are up to date with your entries. Open 'Board D'. Here you will see 3 vertical rows of numbers. Five numbers in the first Row will be starred'*'. These numbers have hit the most with the highest at the top. The highlighted cursor is on the 'Total' row at the right. The 'last' number '8' will also be there in the 'Middle' row. The Middle Row and the Total Row will have the same amount of HIT numbers.

To choose the next number[s] keep the highlighted cursor in the 'Total' row. Lets say that number 4 had the highest hit with 38 hits. Below that is '0' and '9', BOTH with 34 hits. And below those numbers are the rest that make up the 10 numbers in the P3 game, each with different hit totals. However, the 1 ANOMALY in this arrangement are numbers '0' and '9'. They have hit the same amount of times-34. These are the 2 numbers that will probably FOLLOW the '8' from the last game. I know you may find this data a bit nebulous to agree on this Anomaly, but believe me I know Anomalies and patterns. Write these 2 numbers down.

Now to see if this selection of 0-9 is somewhat true. Close 'Board D' and OPEN 'Board 6'. In this Board[GH-Skip and Hit Chart] you will see all the numbers with their respective Hits and OUT Times between those hits. Here you will look at all the numbers just as I prescribed in the Thread above and how to read 3 Rows to the right of the LAST OUT to find the numbers with the highest hits than any of the rest for their prescribed OUTS and Averages.

IN this case, using P3 LOOP, you only look at 2 Rows to the right of the OUT, not 3. Because, the History file INPUT data was for 2 numbers. The first and the last. SO when you find any number[s] that have the most hits for their OUT times, it could be the first or the last number within the 3 required for the next draw. There you have it. Another method for winning the P3 Game. 

Perhaps next month or so I will give another method using GH I developed and call 1Front/2Rear, and this one is >>>HOT<<<

I will take questions for those who want to try the GH-P3 LOOP method.

Good hunting...yt dx123

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3103 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2007, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Or you could try this.  Create three indepedent one number data bases same as GH allows for the PowerBall allowing 0 ten digits. Name them AA BB CC if you like. 

Enter the first digits of the last 1,000 Pick-3 draws in AA. Enter the 2nd digits of the same 1,000 past draws in BB and enter the 3rd digits of the same 1,000 past digits in CC. 

Make sure all three data bases have the same number of numbers.  I would end twenty to fifty games before the most recent draw for testing. 

Remember some Pick-3 games will be more predictable then others. 

Using the "D" chart generate the 3 positional predictions for each draw, should be 3 column of ten digits each.  Use the top five digits from each data base to form a 125 number positional straight wheel.  This means you will be playing 125 numbers straight. 

You don't have to create the numbers to test, if the winning digits appears in the top five of the correct columns they will be there when you make up the combinations.

Play against the unrecorded draws, see if your game is predictable enough to play at a profit based on playing at you know where.

BobP

somewhere
      Canada
      Member #39919
      May 24, 2006
      150 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2007, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Or you could try this.  Create three indepedent one number data bases same as GH allows for the PowerBall allowing 0 ten digits. Name them AA BB CC if you like. 

Enter the first digits of the last 1,000 Pick-3 draws in AA. Enter the 2nd digits of the same 1,000 past draws in BB and enter the 3rd digits of the same 1,000 past digits in CC. 

Make sure all three data bases have the same number of numbers.  I would end twenty to fifty games before the most recent draw for testing. 

Remember some Pick-3 games will be more predictable then others. 

Using the "D" chart generate the 3 positional predictions for each draw, should be 3 column of ten digits each.  Use the top five digits from each data base to form a 125 number positional straight wheel.  This means you will be playing 125 numbers straight. 

You don't have to create the numbers to test, if the winning digits appears in the top five of the correct columns they will be there when you make up the combinations.

Play against the unrecorded draws, see if your game is predictable enough to play at a profit based on playing at you know where.

BobP

Thanks BobP for your support>>>that is very useful data indeed, of which I have already incorporated it into GH via the way of both P3 and P4. The thing I found is that with all these attempts to utilize a DOS based program like GH, very friendly mind you, various data lead to different numbers. That is why I was searching for at least '1 good number' with another method of seeing a number that has the greatest ability or potential to pop in the next draw. And this P3 LOOP idea hit home for me. There may be 2 or 3 of them and I was also using GH 'Board 8' and F4 [hit 2x] to see what numbers hit with that 'found' number. Unfortunately, Board 8 does not work with single digit History entry games as you know. So I produced another analysis method I call 1Front/2Rear which then allowed me the ability to use Board 8 and all its functions on that 'found' number. Both History data entries MUST have the same start date which cannot be expressed profoundly enough or the results will be all mixed up.

I am sure you know what I mean by 1Front/2Rear. Have you tried entering data for this method? I would be interested in knowing your performance with GH. For when looking at the data in 'Board D', I found the same conditions of some numbers that have the same amount of hits are also the ones to bet on. They have the higher hit % for play. And of course what's great about it is that one can hit the '-' key and check the back games for this information.

I wish GH was a little bit more sophisticated in number selection, it would certainly help a lot. As you know one still has to select numbers for the betset. The '*' numbers are extremely handy for this, but they don't always pop. I believe GH has a cut off of data history and its' 2400 entries, if I'm not mistaken, I'll check her instruction booklet for this. I do not use Hot/Cold or Even/Odd and several other of the GH Boards. If you can explain to me, through your experience, the real use of 'Board 7', please do so. I can not discern the data. Its been a 15 year mystery to me! LOLOL

yt dx123

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19992
        August 9, 2005
        2867 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2007, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Is there any way of getting this one front one rear program? its sounds very interesting. Thanks

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

somewhere
          Canada
          Member #39919
          May 24, 2006
          150 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2007, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Is there any way of getting this one front one rear program? its sounds very interesting. Thanks

Hello Rakster>>>

The 1Front/2Rear method is a made-up data entry system using GH, Gail Howards' software. Since I have had her computer program from 1992 I have been playing around with many ideas and inputing history data to get numbers to play. Several good folks in the LP have GH and I was helping them out with a further method of number identification in the P3 game.

yt dx123

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            Saskatchewan
            Canada
            Member #19992
            August 9, 2005
            2867 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2007, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello Rakster>>>

The 1Front/2Rear method is a made-up data entry system using GH, Gail Howards' software. Since I have had her computer program from 1992 I have been playing around with many ideas and inputing history data to get numbers to play. Several good folks in the LP have GH and I was helping them out with a further method of number identification in the P3 game.

yt dx123

Oh, ok.. .thanks... I was thinking of getting her works... is it worth it?

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

somewhere
              Canada
              Member #39919
              May 24, 2006
              150 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2007, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Oh, ok.. .thanks... I was thinking of getting her works... is it worth it?

Rakster>> I have invested time and money in many old and new techniques to find a simple solution to invest money into a lottery game of numbers, and I have not found one that works all the time.

GH lottery program is very good well rounded at giving number statistics and number arrangement for a possible next betset in any Lottery game. There is a wheeling system with the software. Her site is dedicated to the Lottery and has an exhausting array of Lottery games from around the world to play, and they are updated. I have won a few times since owning the program, but it still leaves the owner shy as to number selection. One of the best she has [IMHO] is in the Keno games offered. And since I play 70 Keno daily I have my files up to date and am able to 'read' the data from one of her Boards to have a few wins when things look right for a betset. But this is not often enough at all.

As I said her analysis is just that. STATISTICS. Maybe that is the reason I do not win much, I do not have a statistical mind, I am not an accountant or banker or engineer, etc. Its much too open, fragmented, percetive and always thinking like a design architect. Perhaps you may like it. I believe the cost is exactly the same as when I bought it 15 years ago. BTW>>>I am on her list to review or look at her supposedly new software in Windows format whenever it becomes available. Hope this helps.

yt dx123

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3103 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2007, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I've never found the "7" Chart to be any use except to test how often it had various numbers of winning numbers correct to determine how much weight to allow it in the "V" chart.  It appears to offer four selectable depth frequencies,  without changing how much history all the charts contribute to the "V" chart.  BobP