Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Share My Pain

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Shakey Dee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
USA
United States
Member #15380
May 14, 2005
54 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2007, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing 1213 here in the Maryland state lottery all this month.  The one day I don't play it.  U guess it.  Blew it straight. $2,500 down the drain.  I'm gonna cry now!

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Saskatchewan
    Canada
    Member #19992
    August 9, 2005
    2867 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2007, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing 1213 here in the Maryland state lottery all this month.  The one day I don't play it.  U guess it.  Blew it straight. $2,500 down the drain.  I'm gonna cry now!

Been there...

About three months ago I played a pick 3 set faithfully for weeks... then I read some posts on here so I abandoned my numbers and took these... you know the rest of the story... but the thing was the next day I took my old numbers that I threw away and played them... the "New" numbers I traded for the day before... well they hit straight... 2 nights in a row I threw away winning numbers... but someone was watching over me as that Sunday my friend gave me a set of numbers to play and I hit it on the straight that very night.

I hit $1290 last night on a number I was playing $5 on straight and $5 on straight/box all week... I reduced my wagers to $2 and $1 yesturday.... so instead of a $3950 payday it was reduced to $1290... but I am very glad to see that as it was the first hit since the 13th of Feb. for me...lol

Hang in there, it'll come around again.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

USA
      United States
      Member #15380
      May 14, 2005
      54 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2007, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

THANX RAKSTER!  i'LL TRY to be optomistic or is it pessimistic.  I'm so confused

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
        Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
        LA/TX
        United States
        Member #5957
        July 29, 2004
        9102 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2007, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Blew a str today in DC knew the 0613 going to hit str soon but so focus on a new workout forgot to put the number back in for today. Been the my story all week , write the number down str and something else caught my eye and I forget to put it number in.  Got another one I know will be coming soon  str , so I'm writing it in big red letters and taping it to my computer so it's the first number I see everyday.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
          Member #958
          December 27, 2002
          8241 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2007, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Ouch  Sorry to hear it, but it happens FAR TOO often to me! May has been my worst month in the history of me playing the 3 ball!  Getting better though!
          Keep pluggin'!!!   Faith 

Good luck t'day!!!