Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you play other States

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Yukio.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
New Jersey
United States
Member #2365
September 22, 2003
4777 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2007, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I would like cover other states when I play

But from my understanding there's no way to play online in the U.S.?

Some how do you cover other states lottery on daily bases.

Please if anyone knows PM me.

Thanks

Eazy4now

Walk by Faith not  By Sight  Blue Angel

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Gurnee, Illinois
    United States
    Member #49731
    February 12, 2007
    917 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2007, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Purchase a multi-destination airplane ticket to visit say California (MM, CASL), Washington DC (PB, Hot Lotto), and because these state lotto jackpots are in the territory of typical MM/PB jackpots, NYC (New York Lotto) and Indianapolis (Hoosier Lotto).  Purchase max in advance plays at each destination.  Or get a job that has you traveling to multiple states that sell the above lottery tickets (hello all you OTR truck drivers!).  Or just be lucky enough to live where you can drive and play at least 3 of the 6 games...that's why I'm glad I live in Northern IL where I can actually play 4 of the 6 plus WI Megabucks is pretty good now as well.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #2365
      September 22, 2003
      4777 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2007, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Purchase a multi-destination airplane ticket to visit say California (MM, CASL), Washington DC (PB, Hot Lotto), and because these state lotto jackpots are in the territory of typical MM/PB jackpots, NYC (New York Lotto) and Indianapolis (Hoosier Lotto).  Purchase max in advance plays at each destination.  Or get a job that has you traveling to multiple states that sell the above lottery tickets (hello all you OTR truck drivers!).  Or just be lucky enough to live where you can drive and play at least 3 of the 6 games...that's why I'm glad I live in Northern IL where I can actually play 4 of the 6 plus WI Megabucks is pretty good now as well.

Hello OldSchoolPa,

So you said that to say what, its impossible to more than 1 state?

End a round about way.

Thanks

md
        United States
        Member #14047
        April 20, 2005
        579 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I play other state lotteries by having family and friends purchase for me ahead of time, and overnight them.  Like if Fla., N.Y., or Cali. gets over $100 million, then I'll send them the money and have them overnight them.

china
          United States
          Member #50326
          March 3, 2007
          33 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2007, 8:50 am - IP Logged

I play other state lotteries by having family and friends purchase for me ahead of time, and overnight them.  Like if Fla., N.Y., or Cali. gets over $100 million, then I'll send them the money and have them overnight them.

I play powerball,texas,california,florida, hot lotto and georgia by sending money western union to family.I just take the bridge over to play ontario games.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
            Florida
            United States
            Member #6147
            August 8, 2004
            1396 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2007, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Eazy...check this out for information.

http://www.gamblingrightsamerica.org/neteller_rights.html?aid=1550

Good Luck!

Stavros

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
              Wandering Aimlessly
              United States
              Member #25360
              November 5, 2005
              4461 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2007, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Not a bad idea!  Now for those of you who are really obsessed with the lottery, you can sell your home and relocate your family to a place like Savannah GA or maybe settle down in Jacksonville FL.  Then you can play all of the FL, GA and SC games including MegaMillions and Powerball. 

Wink

(PS: If you like the cooler weather, Salem and Nashua NH are on the MA border.  So you get the MM and PB games and the NH & MA games as well.  NH has no state income tax (although there is a tax on dividends & interest) 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2007, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Not a bad idea!  Now for those of you who are really obsessed with the lottery, you can sell your home and relocate your family to a place like Savannah GA or maybe settle down in Jacksonville FL.  Then you can play all of the FL, GA and SC games including MegaMillions and Powerball. 

Wink

(PS: If you like the cooler weather, Salem and Nashua NH are on the MA border.  So you get the MM and PB games and the NH & MA games as well.  NH has no state income tax (although there is a tax on dividends & interest) 

well..if I find a few more pieces to THAT HUGE LOTTERY PUZZLE..this idea may become a reality...lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10348 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2007, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Justxploring

"Not a bad idea!  Now for those of you who are really obsessed with the lottery, you can sell your home and relocate your family to a place like Savannah GA or maybe settle down in Jacksonville FL."*

Or, of course, Missouri and Tennessee both border eight other states- all kinds of possibilities there!

*Florida?

Lo siento, no nable Esapnol.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
                    Member #567
                    August 14, 2002
                    482 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2007, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I am considering flying to a far away state and buying a large amount of tickets there, but I want to win the jackpot in a state where I can remain anonymous.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                      Florence, Alabama
                      United States
                      Member #8658
                      November 13, 2004
                      1993 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2007, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks stavros, this is some good information.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #6147
                        August 8, 2004
                        1396 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2007, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome, KyMystikal.

Good Luck!

Stavros

Brazil
                          Member #51781
                          April 24, 2007
                          384 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2007, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

PayPal can't be used to buy Lottery tickets ... Search PayPal Lottery!

Because of it , people are using alternative methods of payment. 

I also want information about buying tickets on United States of America. Need to know if this is considered illicit or not ...