Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Favorite Things For Newbie

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Ms5PennieGen.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
Texas
United States
Member #5816
July 23, 2004
4355 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2007, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I thought it would be a good idea to share with the Newbie Texas Players a few tidbits that we know has worked for us in picking pick 3  's here in Texas.

1 Let's talk about pick 3 quick picks in relationship to  winning number.

2." T" on qp and how you work them!

3. Your most Favorite simple Thing to get number.

4. How to work Key# with Key pairs?

5. What series of numbers triggers triple? (when it was working right)

6. Followers and how they work?

7. Pretest and missing numbers in the pretest.

8. Other things that you can share with Newbie, that you had to learn the hard way.

9. Your favorite tools to use here on Lottery Post.

10. The best way a Newbie can use  these tool to maximize their wins.

11. Any other little simple tidbits that will help with win.

12.Doubles and how to look at them for next play. 

13. Other topics.

14 Other Methods

15 How many days you should stick with a system to win? How often you should win.

16. How you use the Tx prediction board to help you win?

17. Other topic of interest not on the above list!

This was created to give out positive input for the Newbie. Different things works for different predictors.

Please share your ideas and thought with the Newie.

We are making money and someone shared their ideas with us when we were new. We need your participation, jump in and  make any comments, all are welcome! 

Your present situation is not your final destination!
Good luck...5pennies Dance
    Texas
    United States
    Member #5816
    July 23, 2004
    4355 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2007, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I will start off with one of my most favorite things to do with pick3: I play back the last 4 to 6 draws combined depending on your budget. Playing last four draws any will cost you 4.00 total A day if you play fifty cents any. Texas had repeat five times in May. One of those times was a double. I put wins in a kitty and the only time I pull from there is to play my daily for repeat. It works for me and it's good for my budget.

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
      texas
      United States
      Member #4689
      May 17, 2004
      4121 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2007, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi Genny and ty for thread.

What works for me is vtracs.

1. I study vtracs due

2. I study #s out.

3. I have a software program that I bought yrs ago, not the greatest but some of the time will indicate which pair will come in.

4. Sometimes vtrac prs will repeat for next drawing , md to eve or eve to md.

I hope that this helps someone. Tx has new pick 3 changes coming up which will pay for 2 #s . Alot of the time I have 2 #s At least we will get some money back.  Pick 4 is also coming up soon. Good luck ev1

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
        texas
        United States
        Member #4689
        May 17, 2004
        4121 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2007, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I will start off with one of my most favorite things to do with pick3: I play back the last 4 to 6 draws combined depending on your budget. Playing last four draws any will cost you 4.00 total A day if you play fifty cents any. Texas had repeat five times in May. One of those times was a double. I put wins in a kitty and the only time I pull from there is to play my daily for repeat. It works for me and it's good for my budget.

Good strategy Genny.

Texas
          United States
          Member #5816
          July 23, 2004
          4355 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2007, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Genny and ty for thread.

What works for me is vtracs.

1. I study vtracs due

2. I study #s out.

3. I have a software program that I bought yrs ago, not the greatest but some of the time will indicate which pair will come in.

4. Sometimes vtrac prs will repeat for next drawing , md to eve or eve to md.

I hope that this helps someone. Tx has new pick 3 changes coming up which will pay for 2 #s . Alot of the time I have 2 #s At least we will get some money back.  Pick 4 is also coming up soon. Good luck ev1

Thank you CV for your input. I am sure that it is useful information that others can apply.

Glenn123's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            Amarillo,Texas
            United States
            Member #26963
            November 25, 2005
            416 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2007, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Good Thread Gennie.What i do is Pick my #'s from the patterns that form.And most of the time

one of  the next # is 3 up or 3 below one of the last hit #'s. I then wheel them with 5 other #'s from

the hot list.If i feel real lucky i play combos.

Thanks Glenn

Texas
              United States
              Member #5816
              July 23, 2004
              4355 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2007, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

My method of prediction is the Stack Method. One drawback is that it produces lots of pick but it works for me.  I stack the last four draws. I watch the cold numbers out. I look for repeating patterns. I watch the vertical numbers . It looks like this:

md311

nt279    outs 0,8

md564

nt727

Now let's make some pairs working with nite to nite

Double up those outs together and 00 88 or 80 and work with 2,7,9. If you think we will have one number return work with 3 or 1

When I see a double, I always mirror  ex. 331. Sometimes TLC gets a little tricky and go up one number or down the other.

Watch those pairs of 27 79 29 77 work with the out numbers.

Watch for repeating numbers in the Stack.

Watch the patterns in the stack and how they fall. When you think the time is right, jump on it because TLC patterns  will last from three to four draws and it take two draws before you can see the pattern!

There is lots of numbers but you have to narrow down using key# Key pairs, Comparison charts and numbers due according to your budget. I use the deflation3 and inspection3  This works for me.

Texas
                United States
                Member #5816
                July 23, 2004
                4355 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2007, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Good Thread Gennie.What i do is Pick my #'s from the patterns that form.And most of the time

one of  the next # is 3 up or 3 below one of the last hit #'s. I then wheel them with 5 other #'s from

the hot list.If i feel real lucky i play combos.

Thanks Glenn

Thank you Glenn for your most valuable information.

kkkathleen's avatar - yocco
                  south houston, TX
                  United States
                  Member #46359
                  September 8, 2006
                  893 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2007, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

First off    know your lottery!!!!!!! Texas uses the same machine for day and nite! This messed me up! I couldn't understand why my day #'s were coming at nite and vice versa (DUH) Tx lotto uses 3 machines they change on the first of the month. Look at the pretest to see what machine they are using. This month it's F the last time F was used was March. You can use March's #'s for a guide. The pairs of #'s that didn't come out in Mar are 11, 16, 55 and 88. Today was 113, expect the 16 55 and 88. Track pairs at first it won't make any sense but then you'll start to see a pattern.( It may take a month or two) I like to see the pretest to see what #'s were picked This isn't written in stone. When it comes to the lottery nothing is. if all #'s are present 1,2,3,etc. I look for a double. If #'s are missing there is a good possiblity one or two will show up in the draw.When there are 2 or more doubles.....haven't quite figured that out. A lot of times the nite pre-test will come out the next day or nite with one change in the #. Not so with the day pre-test. I'll return tomorrow with more of my tidbits I'm dead tired tonite...Bed

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    McKinney/Texas
                    United States
                    Member #47363
                    November 1, 2006
                    706 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2007, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Ty so much Genny. Ole Duke and  I are really hurting. I've been eating his food lately, and he's not to happy about it either. He told me I'd better start winning at Pick 3, or he won't let me have any more of his Gravy Train.

Ephesians 3:20

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #5816
                      July 23, 2004
                      4355 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2007, 12:44 am - IP Logged

First off    know your lottery!!!!!!! Texas uses the same machine for day and nite! This messed me up! I couldn't understand why my day #'s were coming at nite and vice versa (DUH) Tx lotto uses 3 machines they change on the first of the month. Look at the pretest to see what machine they are using. This month it's F the last time F was used was March. You can use March's #'s for a guide. The pairs of #'s that didn't come out in Mar are 11, 16, 55 and 88. Today was 113, expect the 16 55 and 88. Track pairs at first it won't make any sense but then you'll start to see a pattern.( It may take a month or two) I like to see the pretest to see what #'s were picked This isn't written in stone. When it comes to the lottery nothing is. if all #'s are present 1,2,3,etc. I look for a double. If #'s are missing there is a good possiblity one or two will show up in the draw.When there are 2 or more doubles.....haven't quite figured that out. A lot of times the nite pre-test will come out the next day or nite with one change in the #. Not so with the day pre-test. I'll return tomorrow with more of my tidbits I'm dead tired tonite...Bed

Thank you Kkathleen for your tidbits and more. They are much appreciated.

Lots of ground has been covered today.

Everyone is invited to share their Favorite Things  and tidbits about Texas to help the newcomers just coming into the Lottery Post.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #5816
                        July 23, 2004
                        4355 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2007, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Kkat your theory about night pretest was right on the money.SmashSmash 

350 was in the pretest last night.

Our midday results was 358!! Keep the tidbits coming everyone!!!

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #5816
                          July 23, 2004
                          4355 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Henny! Somehow, I missed your post. Welcome!Big Smile

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11339 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2007, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

welcome!

wxwinner's avatar - moon
                              TEXAS
                              United States
                              Member #52430
                              May 24, 2007
                              65 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2007, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I am sure most people know this already but doubles come up on average 20% of the time. I went back and counted each year how many times a double came up. So at least once a week, you can expect a double.

On a yearly average, doubles come up about 67 times, the most was 74 I believe and the lowest was 60. Of course, the trick is to hit that third number ! Sun Smiley