Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Triggers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #46570
September 14, 2006
558 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2007, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

It's been a while since I had a dream or nightmare for that matter. I know we all dream, but the fact that you can remember if when you wake up is another story.

I don't know if just me, but I feel that dreams or nightmares occur because of certain chemical reactions we have with the foods we eat. When I eat any kinds of red meat, like steak, ribs, hamburger, etc. that sometimes can trigger a bad dream. But when I eat healthy foods like fish, salad and fruit, I would tend to have nicer dreams.

I don't know if there is any research on this, but is seems to hold up with my dreams... when I do have them. The last dream I can remember, it was about mass suicides ...and I know that evening, I had ribs and mashed potatoes.

Oh well.. just an observation. Any feedback about how your dreams are influanced?

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

luckypunk's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
    hesperia ca
    United States
    Member #51533
    April 13, 2007
    44 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2007, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I think ALL dreams mean something.  Have you ever considered interpreting your dreams? Next time you remember a dream, remember the main idea and how you felt, then either go online or get a dream book and see what your sub-Conscience was trying to tell you.

Believe that no one can interpret your dreams better than yourself!  Keep in mind that some dreams are so silly they mean nothing, but the ones that you wake up remebering all day long... those are the ones i pay close attention to.

Bye,

AndreaSleep

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2007, 11:45 am - IP Logged

You can track the transiting moon moving through your natal chart by aspects to other planets and signs and cusps/houses and see that it will describe the dream you had ( if you remember the dream...and follow astrology).

I have a friend that dreams a good number every time she eats "Poppy " snack food. Go figure.