Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TN Lottery Terminals are down.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Tnplayer805.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
North Dakota
United States
Member #13397
April 5, 2005
1623 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2007, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Atleast in southeast TN they are down.  I went in around 2:30 CDT and they were working.  The cashier ran my lotto 5 slip and nothing happend.  I waited for an hour at the store because it said my numbers were accepted but they weren't printing.  I finally just sold my ticket back to the store.  Anyone else having this problem in the state?

How are you going to win if you don't play?

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2007, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Atleast in southeast TN they are down.  I went in around 2:30 CDT and they were working.  The cashier ran my lotto 5 slip and nothing happend.  I waited for an hour at the store because it said my numbers were accepted but they weren't printing.  I finally just sold my ticket back to the store.  Anyone else having this problem in the state?

I haven't bought my tickets yet. I don't know which state I'll go to if those are down. Thanks for the heads up !!

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2007, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

it depends where you are but kentucky is the closest powerball state to nashville where i live but i guess the carolinas are the other options for powerball but i dont know what you can do about your lotto 5 tickets for tonights drawing. call up the store to see if the terminal is back up in your area. this happened to me earlier this year i was driving through gallatin and it was raining so i tried to buy my quick pick powerball tickets just in case i didnt feel like stopping when i got into nashville.the gallatin machine was down but i thought it was due to the storm but actually when i got into goodlettsville their machines were down to and thats when i realized it was all of the terminals in the state that were down not just one store so i didnt get any quick picks but i was glad i already had my favorite numbers in the drawing from earlier that week. i already have my lotto 5 for tonight and my powerball so i hope the machines come up tonight for the people who wait until the same day of the drawing to get tickets...

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
        North Dakota
        United States
        Member #13397
        April 5, 2005
        1623 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2007, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Thankfully they are all back online now.  I got my tickets and I'm happy.

How are you going to win if you don't play?