Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sam, the Rhode Island Red rooster

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2007, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Me and Sam, keep an eye out for each other.  Every time I get a chance, I'll chase him around the hen house, just to fluff his feathers a bit.  Its all fair, cause he's manage to sneak up a couple times and scare the crap out of me.

Now Sam, doesn't know a thing about the lottery, I've tried to explain it  but he just doesn't have much interest in it.  Now the thing he does like is corn.  I expect he knows more about corn, than most would give him credit.  Me being a little smarter than Sam, thought I'd let him help me pick some number for p/3.

What I do is lay out a pattern of corn, just ten kernals of the finest corn, west of the Mississippi.  Sam, looks it over real careful, and looks at me, like he's studying. 

I'll yell, "hot number!!!" over and over.

Sam, makes a rush for those golden kernals of corn.  I never know what order he's going to pick.  The first three kernals he eats are my p/3 number I play.  He has picked winning numbers.

I am not going to tell you how often he hits, cause I don't want to encourage any one becoming a chicken thief.  In this part of the country we shoot chicken thieves.

I've told same if he picks Power Ball numbers for me and wins, that I'll build him, the biggest and best hen house in North America.  I am afraid he doesn't care much about that, can't blame him.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31343 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2007, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Me and Sam, keep an eye out for each other.  Every time I get a chance, I'll chase him around the hen house, just to fluff his feathers a bit.  Its all fair, cause he's manage to sneak up a couple times and scare the crap out of me.

Now Sam, doesn't know a thing about the lottery, I've tried to explain it  but he just doesn't have much interest in it.  Now the thing he does like is corn.  I expect he knows more about corn, than most would give him credit.  Me being a little smarter than Sam, thought I'd let him help me pick some number for p/3.

What I do is lay out a pattern of corn, just ten kernals of the finest corn, west of the Mississippi.  Sam, looks it over real careful, and looks at me, like he's studying. 

I'll yell, "hot number!!!" over and over.

Sam, makes a rush for those golden kernals of corn.  I never know what order he's going to pick.  The first three kernals he eats are my p/3 number I play.  He has picked winning numbers.

I am not going to tell you how often he hits, cause I don't want to encourage any one becoming a chicken thief.  In this part of the country we shoot chicken thieves.

I've told same if he picks Power Ball numbers for me and wins, that I'll build him, the biggest and best hen house in North America.  I am afraid he doesn't care much about that, can't blame him.

Sam rocks!!!!

Rooster 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10345 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2007, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Sam wouldn't happen to be that rooster that fights with Peter Griffin on The Fmily Guy would he?

They sure do get into some hellacious scraps!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.