Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

gail howard

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tedthelion's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg
ypsilanti, michigan
United States
Member #52744
June 6, 2007
22 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

i've been playing the michigan lottery since i moved up here in '90. and i thought this looks easy. all you got to do is pick and match the numbers. well, 17 years later, the most i've won in a year is $2,500, more or less. but no consistancy. i really liked the keno because of the jackpot ($250,000) and you don't have to share the jackpot in case more than two people won. then i bought the gail howard advantage plus software believing it will help. i got it last december. as of yet, i havn't made my trip to Lansing. (state capital/lotto headquarter). i been laid off since last feb. and have a smaller amount of money to play every day, i really need to make this program work and make better number selections. now, i know that no matter what, it's still a randeom event, the balls don't care what methods or programs i use. but still if any one has had luck with the software and could share their secrets, i really would appreciate it. now i didn't purchase the wheeling program, so again i need to make my selections better than a guess. has anyone won with this or any other program?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23262 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2007, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

i've been playing the michigan lottery since i moved up here in '90. and i thought this looks easy. all you got to do is pick and match the numbers. well, 17 years later, the most i've won in a year is $2,500, more or less. but no consistancy. i really liked the keno because of the jackpot ($250,000) and you don't have to share the jackpot in case more than two people won. then i bought the gail howard advantage plus software believing it will help. i got it last december. as of yet, i havn't made my trip to Lansing. (state capital/lotto headquarter). i been laid off since last feb. and have a smaller amount of money to play every day, i really need to make this program work and make better number selections. now, i know that no matter what, it's still a randeom event, the balls don't care what methods or programs i use. but still if any one has had luck with the software and could share their secrets, i really would appreciate it. now i didn't purchase the wheeling program, so again i need to make my selections better than a guess. has anyone won with this or any other program?

Your greatest success would come from moving your mouse over the Forums menu above and selecting "Search".  Broaden the date range to All History, and search for Gail Howard.  You will have hours -- probably days -- of research time ahead of you once you do that simple search.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!