Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Taxachussetts mass cash game

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Cr4zyH0rs3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2007, 8:53 am - IP Logged

this game has gotta be fixed somehow  5/35  which gives an average of 7  yet the number 7 hasn't come up as the first number this year? personally i think they need a new scale to weigh the balls  wonder if the winners from this game are relatives of lottery workers?    Certainly makes me wonder I cant see anyone cheating in mass but the numbers don't add up When i get more hits on a 5/56 like mega mill than a 5/35  over a long time span you certainly have to wonder is somthing or someone a foul?  Certainly mass has the highest winning ratio ((lottery wins more than most states)) Whatever they are doing noone has been caught --yet

United States
    Member #52552
    May 29, 2007
    55 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2007, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

this game has gotta be fixed somehow  5/35  which gives an average of 7  yet the number 7 hasn't come up as the first number this year? personally i think they need a new scale to weigh the balls  wonder if the winners from this game are relatives of lottery workers?    Certainly makes me wonder I cant see anyone cheating in mass but the numbers don't add up When i get more hits on a 5/56 like mega mill than a 5/35  over a long time span you certainly have to wonder is somthing or someone a foul?  Certainly mass has the highest winning ratio ((lottery wins more than most states)) Whatever they are doing noone has been caught --yet

That's why Cod, I tell you this when I play them big pots mm,mb,..ect I just tell them give me a quick picks to be honest.