Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Taboo Game

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Yukio.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #24439
October 22, 2005
638 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2007, 11:39 am - IP Logged

I think that this is a taboo idea here on LP when it comes to playing PB or MM - Or maybe is just me but I think it has been discussed before.

I am a fan of CBS Price is Right and you know how the audience helps the contestants win.

I want to see  if PB and MM players put their heads together if we could come up with a winning combination.

I know, I know, nobody wants to share the jackpot with someone else or help someone else win.

But that's the reason why if you believe it will work or not, we could all use the money - Win your own jackpot on your own later. We all use different systems. Guesser uses elimination for example. I play mostly quick picks but I feel numbers that appear more than once in my lines are luck.

We should come up with one line by using our systems and likely numbers, accepting or dismissing numbers to see what will happen.

Brazil
    Member #51781
    April 24, 2007
    384 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2007, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

There is the supposition that if players are working in synergy their would be more productive. Sure,  I was thinking in something similar . The tale that a person is the middle (commom produte) of the average hive.

Could you think that you would be the average of five persons that you already knew? Crystallizing the factual and specific knowledge?