Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

An important question for predictors

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by codmander.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2007, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

when playing/predicting pick 5 and 6 games have you figured an average between good hits?  In other words the number of draws between 4 out of 5 on any givin game and the next 4 of 5 that you get?  really what i was looking for is the average on the slump between hits  so if one was to go with a predictor timing could be a  part of itWink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19821 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2007, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

All that information is available in the prediction statistics of each member, you can check their overall statistics or check them by state and/or game types.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2007, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Without too much scientific examination  4 of 5 happens to me every thirty to ninety days, on the 5/39 games. On the 6 of 39, the 5 of 6 has come once since I started about a year ago, the 4 of 6 every couple of weeks, 3 of 6 almost daily.  On each of these games I play on, 5 of 39 average 15 lines daily, and the 6/39 25 lines.  If I hit I add lines the next day. Yesterday was a low hit day so I did a replay but the day before was better. Here you go a four of five in the abbrev. wheel  (missing the 9 (if six was 9!)) are on there but I got a 2 of 5 w/bonus, a 3 of 5 and a 3 of 5 w/bonus. I picked 12 numbers and did an abbreviated wheel.  It would be nice to know when you have four or five because a full wheel on this set would have yielded a good sum.

I learned from the challenges this is the way to go, get a set of numbers you like, and do an abbreviated wheel.  It is really time consuming to manually pick lines and it was starting to make my head hurt.  But picking a set of 10,11,12, etc. numbers and plugging and wheeling is lot easier and when you are close it pays off.  I've shown a couple of tickets from day before yesterday, I've got a lot of losers also but I don't scan those, I bag them for this guy.

.06/05/07bm

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
        Member #48046
        December 7, 2006
        1699 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2007, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Does one of Mr. Todd's wheels do that?

9 plays for 11 or 12 numbers?

Mabey I'll get a little yellow in my name.

That looks like a good game nine plays for $6 bucks

Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2007, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes. They alone are worth the upgrade. There are dozens.  Everything you need is in one place. No muss no fuss. copy paste, fill in the boxes.  One thing left is for an application that fills out playslips, it would be software that prints the slips or fills them out, I've put some thought into doing that but I don't have the time or resources to devote to doing that. A couple of software companies have professed to have such software, I have tried it, and it doesn't work.

It has to utilize some way to import the image of the slip and OCR it permanently, so that you can  copy/paste a set of lines through a utility to fill-in the correct spots. and print it. I am going to scan a filled out slip on a sheet of letter size and try and play it. I'll report back. 

LOL jarasan.

Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5583 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2007, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Well the replay on DC Daily 6 resulted in 3 4 of 6's, and 10 3 of 5's. Bonus match 5 yielded o goose egg. I played a mix of pick6  4 if 5 of 14 and a 3 if 5 12 abbreviated wheels. I played 62 lines $31.00 got back $50 real dollars net $19 oh boy, I like 5 of 6 and 6 of 6 $1000 and $250k respectively. The 15 and 22 weren't on my 12 or 14 lists.  On the prediction board this would have won a lot more money but not real money and you are only allowed 50 lines. Again, this is only for entertainment purposes and you don't think I'm blowin' smoke. LOL jarasan

dc6_060807

Harbinger
              D.C./MD.
              United States
              Member #44103
              July 30, 2006
              5583 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2007, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

correction 10 3 of 6's.

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                NC
                United States
                Member #11741
                February 23, 2005
                1233 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2007, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Well the replay on DC Daily 6 resulted in 3 4 of 6's, and 10 3 of 5's. Bonus match 5 yielded o goose egg. I played a mix of pick6  4 if 5 of 14 and a 3 if 5 12 abbreviated wheels. I played 62 lines $31.00 got back $50 real dollars net $19 oh boy, I like 5 of 6 and 6 of 6 $1000 and $250k respectively. The 15 and 22 weren't on my 12 or 14 lists.  On the prediction board this would have won a lot more money but not real money and you are only allowed 50 lines. Again, this is only for entertainment purposes and you don't think I'm blowin' smoke. LOL jarasan

dc6_060807

Hello Jarasan,

Nice advertising here. A picture is worth a thousand words!- I believe you are going to hit the whole thing.

Congratulations.

United States
                  Member #10438
                  January 13, 2005
                  431 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2007, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

intresting  seems ive blown it by  since my number pickin has been somewhat good  yet not getting them together i need to do those abbr. wheels  since ive been in somewhat of  slump i think a good time would be to see a few losing draws go by than start wheelinWink