Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky Lady

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2007, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I just got back from shopping at Publix super market. I filled in my betslips for tonight and handed them in. The lady behind the counter told me good luck with your cash 3 numbers for tonight. I told her that Florida is one tough nut to crack.

After a few seconds, I told her that the Publix a few miles south of here recently had a Fantasy five JP winner. She said that in this store we've had a lady who won the Fantasy five 4 times. I said the jackpot? She said...well....in the past 5 years she was the sole winner twice and shared the other two. One for 250 grand, and the other for 217. I'm guessing the other two were probably in the 60's or 70's grand, depending on how many one.

She said that the lady plays the same numbers all the time. She was explaining to me that her numbers keep coming out every year. I was trying to explain to her that it's hard to believe the same exact numbers came in year after year, and that she must have altered them slightly or something.

I'm guessing that after her first win, she had more money to spend, considering Fanatasy Five is drwan everyday of the week. Her first win was probably just luck, and she probably played 100 numbers everyday from her winnings to get the other JPs.

Now that's one lucky woman!

Got to find her....LOL

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #38040
    April 23, 2006
    1643 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2007, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Wow!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49813 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2007, 9:23 am - IP Logged

I just got back from shopping at Publix super market. I filled in my betslips for tonight and handed them in. The lady behind the counter told me good luck with your cash 3 numbers for tonight. I told her that Florida is one tough nut to crack.

After a few seconds, I told her that the Publix a few miles south of here recently had a Fantasy five JP winner. She said that in this store we've had a lady who won the Fantasy five 4 times. I said the jackpot? She said...well....in the past 5 years she was the sole winner twice and shared the other two. One for 250 grand, and the other for 217. I'm guessing the other two were probably in the 60's or 70's grand, depending on how many one.

She said that the lady plays the same numbers all the time. She was explaining to me that her numbers keep coming out every year. I was trying to explain to her that it's hard to believe the same exact numbers came in year after year, and that she must have altered them slightly or something.

I'm guessing that after her first win, she had more money to spend, considering Fanatasy Five is drwan everyday of the week. Her first win was probably just luck, and she probably played 100 numbers everyday from her winnings to get the other JPs.

Now that's one lucky woman!

Got to find her....LOL

I Agree! Won Lucky Woman!

Woman: Adult female human being.

Lady: A woman showing refinement, gentility and tact.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!