Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to get started?

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Cr4zyH0rs3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
Arizona
United States
Member #52803
June 10, 2007
88 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2007, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Hello Everybody, I'm new to lottery post, however, I have been playing lotteries for a few years now. I've tried different techniques and systems for playing the lottery, but none have proved to be very reliable. Is there any "standard" way out there for the "best" way to play the lottery? Any suggestions or helpful hints? I've read some of the posts in this forum, and you guys seem so far ahead of me in-as-far-as systems go.

I live in Arizona and mostly play the Arizona Pick 6, which has now gotten up to $12,600,000.00.

Also, I was also wondering, has anybody here every thought of starting an online lottery pool for the Powerball and/or MegaMillions games? I was a member of one that was run by Tim from Wisconsin but he quit doing it late last year.

Thanks,

Art Vandalay  Smile

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7302 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2007, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everybody, I'm new to lottery post, however, I have been playing lotteries for a few years now. I've tried different techniques and systems for playing the lottery, but none have proved to be very reliable. Is there any "standard" way out there for the "best" way to play the lottery? Any suggestions or helpful hints? I've read some of the posts in this forum, and you guys seem so far ahead of me in-as-far-as systems go.

I live in Arizona and mostly play the Arizona Pick 6, which has now gotten up to $12,600,000.00.

Also, I was also wondering, has anybody here every thought of starting an online lottery pool for the Powerball and/or MegaMillions games? I was a member of one that was run by Tim from Wisconsin but he quit doing it late last year.

Thanks,

Art Vandalay  Smile

Where I worked we sort of had an online pool because the guy that ran it communicated with us using email. Every Monday we paid him for the next two draws, he sent out emails reminding us and gave a time and location of where he would be. Anyone not paying on time was considered out of that pool. He also scanned and sent us copies of the tickets he purchased.

An Online pool with players in other cities and states where you couldn't physcially pay in person could become very difficult to manage.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2007, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks,

Art Vandalay  Smile

First and foremost, the lottery is entertainment, so ultimately the "best way" is that which brings you the most enjoyment.

You will figure out what that is by researching (using Search) old posts, as well as coming back everyday to read the latest and pariticpate in discussions.  Also, check out all the various tools on Lottery Post so that you can understand some various methods people using to pick numbers and play them.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2007, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

My sister lives in Surprise Az and she says the Az payoffs are not that good??..The fantasy 5 is only 50 thou but now has a roll over if no one hits??..Pick 3 and 4's are less then other states?..Welcome to LP..

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2007, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

"I have been playing lotteries for a few years now. I've tried different techniques and systems for playing the lottery, but none have proved to be very reliable."

You and 50 million other people....LOL    As far as reliability goes, since you are talking about a 6 number game with a $12 million jackpot, I don't care if a system or method I use is reliable at all as long as it works just once in my lifetime.

Welcome to Lottery Post, Art.

Cheers

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2007, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, Art.

BTW your photos are ready...

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2007, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

"I have been playing lotteries for a few years now. I've tried different techniques and systems for playing the lottery, but none have proved to be very reliable."

You and 50 million other people....LOL    As far as reliability goes, since you are talking about a 6 number game with a $12 million jackpot, I don't care if a system or method I use is reliable at all as long as it works just once in my lifetime.

Welcome to Lottery Post, Art.

Cheers

Yeah! Watch out for Justxploring. She's got brains, wit, and a whole host of other comedic attributes.

Gotta love her!....

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
                Arizona
                United States
                Member #52803
                June 10, 2007
                88 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2007, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, Art.

Great pic, Rick G, can I use it as an avatar?

Be careful living in that van down by the river.  BTW, are you a motivational speaker?  Wink

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2007, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Great pic, Rick G, can I use it as an avatar?

Be careful living in that van down by the river.  BTW, are you a motivational speaker?  Wink

By all means!  It's perfect for your name.  There's an outfit on the web that sells that picture  poster-sized and framed.  Google George Castanza and I think it's on the first page of results.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2007, 10:29 am - IP Logged

First rule of Powerball:

There are 55 WB numbers.

Spilt them in half - 1-27, and 28-55.

Next, pick 3 from the lower half, and two from the upper half -

*OR*

pick 2 from the lower half and 3 from the upper half.

Why ?

69.5% of all games since the 1st of this year are one of the two.

0/5 - 3

1/4 - 4

2/3 - 20

3/2 - 12

4/1 - 5

5/0 - 2

That should get you started. 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5118 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2007, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

My sister lives in Surprise Az and she says the Az payoffs are not that good??..The fantasy 5 is only 50 thou but now has a roll over if no one hits??..Pick 3 and 4's are less then other states?..Welcome to LP..

welcome^^^^^2 LP

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Partydo "YOU" >>>>>>>>QP #'s

LOL

PSYKOMO 

United States
                        Member #52552
                        May 29, 2007
                        55 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2007, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, Art.

Lmfao@your pics are ready.Hiding Behind Computer

It is better to be Hated for who you are, than to be Loved by some thing you're not.  Al Davis  Cool