Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a FREE PLAY?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Yukio.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Brazil
Member #51781
April 24, 2007
384 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2007, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Only a free play , not a cash prize. 

Some tickets could worth a free play. Is this a ticket traded for another ticket? 

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    884 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2007, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

A free play means you get another ticket free. You've won it.  That happens to me quite often. I keep hoping  I'll win a jackpot from one of the tickets.

Brazil
      Member #51781
      April 24, 2007
      384 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2007, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

The lotteries could be a little easier on North America.

Anyway, this is nice for small games. 

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2007, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Only a free play , not a cash prize. 

Some tickets could worth a free play. Is this a ticket traded for another ticket? 

It's a quick pick as payment.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2007, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

It can also be part of a promotion, currently in Washington D.C. DCDaily6 is giving a free 2 lines for each 6 lines you buy. $1.00 quick pick for each $3.00 you spend. . Lets see how the free QPicks work!

The slips have 10 lines each for $5 so now you fill three per card. The guys who sell the tickets let me know immediately the promotion started today. I wish everybody out there could meet these "lottery clerks" I'll post some pix on the blog.  DC's lottery should give these gentle men and woman who work at this location bonuses monthly. They sell some serious ticket volume, all day long, every day!  They are courteous, fast, and helpful to everybody. There are people in there playing 95% of time I buy tix keno, numbers, powerball, hot lotto, rc5, dc65, everything.  I don't think I have ever seen them be rude or angry, except when someone is stealing beer or trying to gamble without funds (that would be free playing). Sem prisa. Buona Noce! Yo falo umo poqueteno Portugese. Bienvenitos hal Poste de Loteria!

United States
            Member #1826
            July 11, 2003
            2645 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2007, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

The lotteries could be a little easier on North America.

Anyway, this is nice for small games. 

Are you kidding? I hear in your MegaSena game you not only have to pick 6 numbers from a whopping field of 60, but you have to match 4 to win anything. Now that is pretty hard.

Brazil
              Member #51781
              April 24, 2007
              384 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2007, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it is hard and somehow weird!

Brazil use two balls to form each number.

Numbers range from 01-60. (if 00 is draw , this is changed to 60).

If you think that 12 balls is to much, wait until you find the Dupla Sena. In this game there is two sets of SENA balls (imagine drawing 24 balls). 

Well, at least there is more games , not just one. I one time got two  4 of 6  winner tickets  (numbers from 01-50 , need to match 4 of 6 in the second SENA).

The probabilities for Brazil are harder , in some games more than 66% of the numbers in the draw.  At lest there is the combination option for more numbers  in the ticket , it is possible to play 6-15 of 60 (6-15/50 if is the less expensive Dupla Sena). This mean that  a 15 numbers combination is equivalent to 5005 individual tickets!  Lots of possible prizes ...

luckypunk's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                hesperia ca
                United States
                Member #51533
                April 13, 2007
                44 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2007, 11:34 am - IP Logged

A free play means you get another ticket free. You've won it.  That happens to me quite often. I keep hoping  I'll win a jackpot from one of the tickets.

SmileME TOO!! I always get free replay and wonder if those could ever be winners???

Brazil
                  Member #51781
                  April 24, 2007
                  384 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2007, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

It's a quick pick as payment.

I was wondering about it. If it was just a quick pick.

Ok, this could be inclusive a promotion in some state of U.S.A. too. Very nice. It is good to know. 

Brazil
                    Member #51781
                    April 24, 2007
                    384 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2007, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Quina, this is a match 5 game.

In Brasil , a person need to match at lest 3 numbers out of 5 in the draw. Sure that the problem is that the numbers are ranged from 01-80!!! For a R$ 0.50 it is possible to play 5 numbers , R$1.00 give the rigth to play 6 numbers and R$2.00 gave 7 numbers!

This is the "Lotto" game in Brasil , sure that there is other types of games too ...Approve