Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan lottery.........

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Think.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kymkam's avatar - stewie tanned.jpg
detroit, michigan
United States
Member #46129
September 4, 2006
735 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2007, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

how often do you hit ??? Do you find that you win more in other states?

Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind dont matter; And those who matter dont mind !

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2007, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I don't play Michigan lotteries but in Ohio I usually beat the overall odds of winning a prize. The overall odds of a hit for Rolling Cash5 are 1:9 and I usually win two $1 prize for every $10 spent.  The overall odds of a hit for MegaMillions are 1:40 and I usually score two 0+1 or 1+1 for $4-$5 for every $40 spent.  The overall odds of a hit for Classic Lotto are 1:54 and so far I've had a match3 for $2 once or twice for every $50 spent.

Before MegaMillions came to Ohio I would drive to Michigan to play the BigGame and I didn't do any better.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

detroit, mich
      United States
      Member #45698
      August 26, 2006
      450 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2007, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

i win in michigan lottery. but how can i play in other states?.

OnewayOneday's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
        MICHIGAN
        United States
        Member #49280
        January 25, 2007
        227 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2007, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I have found Michigan to be very difficult i find that the numbers that i like in Michigan often fall in other States i would like to focus on Michigan  if any one have found  systems  that work pretty good in Michigan i'm sure us Michigander would be more than happy to  try them. Inspector 3 and 4 produces good  numbers  but i always  pick the number too early never know which ones to keep or not. Joining the Post was to learn more ways to win in Michigan. Predicting is fun but winning is betterLurking

kymkam's avatar - stewie tanned.jpg
          detroit, michigan
          United States
          Member #46129
          September 4, 2006
          735 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2007, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I have found Michigan to be very difficult i find that the numbers that i like in Michigan often fall in other States i would like to focus on Michigan  if any one have found  systems  that work pretty good in Michigan i'm sure us Michigander would be more than happy to  try them. Inspector 3 and 4 produces good  numbers  but i always  pick the number too early never know which ones to keep or not. Joining the Post was to learn more ways to win in Michigan. Predicting is fun but winning is betterLurking

Know the feeling

Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind dont matter; And those who matter dont mind !

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
            Lotto City, Michigan
            United States
            Member #36256
            March 30, 2006
            1472 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2007, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

how often do you hit ??? Do you find that you win more in other states?

I believe that the lottery can be hit all the time. The state doesn't matter because it's all the same game.

Think's avatar - lightbulb
              Marquette, MI
              United States
              Member #20541
              August 20, 2005
              705 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2007, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

If you want to increase your odds in Michigan then buy your tickets at those stores near the corner of Venoy and Cherry Hill in Wayne/Westland or buy your tickets in Livonia or buy your tickets at that one terminal in Jackson that keeps selling Million dollar winning raffle tickets.....or, lately, buy your tickets in Alpena.  Pretty much buy your tickets In SouthEast Michigan and you may win 2 or 3 Big prize like all those people win there.  Buy your tickets anywhere else in Michigan and your chances fall off rapidly as you leave that corner of the state.