Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dragonfly - the hits might keep coming

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2007, 8:38 am - IP Logged

In a big rush this a.m. due to work concerns, but asked the Tarot about winning numbers today - responded with the 3, the 9, the 6.

My 06/12 mystical forum posting had 7+ hits for the 2 draws that followed for all states including 5718 straight 5 miles from me in the great State of Maryland.  Ouch.

I know Ga just had a near miss of the 3939 but I think the trend is going to continue especially since Gemini is represented by the number 3 despite being the sign of the twins.    Don't forget the 6868 which I think might just repeat.

We are trending away from some of the numbers, but I'm sticking with most for at least a while longer - adding a couple not noted earlier including 4545 and 4665, 6700.

Yes, we are in a new moon phase in Gemini today with Gemini about to retrograde.  I have preached since way back at Maybelle's that when Mercury is active, you've got to watch 718 to fall in the 3 and the 4. This has been the strongest Mercury period, these last 2 months, that I can remember and 718 has not failed to fall repeatedly. And it keeps falling.  This trend will end soon, I think, but there is still room for more.  The retrograde is official on the 15th and the new moon today.  Can't wait to see what happens. Big bang or big fizzle?

For the astrology buff - I'm Gemini sun, Gemini Mercury, Gemini Venus and Virgo Moon.  This has been the first really positive Gemini period for me in quite a few years.  I'll bet there are some other Geminis out there really thankful for the change too.  Good luck today!Coffee

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #38040
    April 23, 2006
    1643 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2007, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

3 6 9,  Georgia,  Midday !!!

Way to Go, Jake !!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
      Stone Mountain, GA
      United States
      Member #3189
      January 1, 2004
      28236 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2007, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

In a big rush this a.m. due to work concerns, but asked the Tarot about winning numbers today - responded with the 3, the 9, the 6.

My 06/12 mystical forum posting had 7+ hits for the 2 draws that followed for all states including 5718 straight 5 miles from me in the great State of Maryland.  Ouch.

I know Ga just had a near miss of the 3939 but I think the trend is going to continue especially since Gemini is represented by the number 3 despite being the sign of the twins.    Don't forget the 6868 which I think might just repeat.

We are trending away from some of the numbers, but I'm sticking with most for at least a while longer - adding a couple not noted earlier including 4545 and 4665, 6700.

Yes, we are in a new moon phase in Gemini today with Gemini about to retrograde.  I have preached since way back at Maybelle's that when Mercury is active, you've got to watch 718 to fall in the 3 and the 4. This has been the strongest Mercury period, these last 2 months, that I can remember and 718 has not failed to fall repeatedly. And it keeps falling.  This trend will end soon, I think, but there is still room for more.  The retrograde is official on the 15th and the new moon today.  Can't wait to see what happens. Big bang or big fizzle?

For the astrology buff - I'm Gemini sun, Gemini Mercury, Gemini Venus and Virgo Moon.  This has been the first really positive Gemini period for me in quite a few years.  I'll bet there are some other Geminis out there really thankful for the change too.  Good luck today!Coffee

Wow, I missed this post....

GeorgiaMidday 3Thu, Jun 14, 20073-6-9

I've gotten that 718 a couple of times lately on qp's so I'll stick with it for a couple of days.

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2007, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

3 6 9,  Georgia,  Midday !!!

Way to Go, Jake !!!

Thanks Lucky Star!    I do hope someone picked up on my post and played the 369.  Again, I''ve more to say but really pressed for time.  I know GA recently had 222 but I've got a strong vibe on the 2's at the moment - guess I better play here Star.  I'm also refusing to give up on the 5718 for DE.    Good luck tonight!

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2007, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I missed this post....

GeorgiaMidday 3Thu, Jun 14, 20073-6-9

I've gotten that 718 a couple of times lately on qp's so I'll stick with it for a couple of days.

Toney - I have a very special place in my heart for GA players because my dearest friend in the whole world lives there and plays there too.  These last few days, GA and DE have been following each other in what has fallen.  I'm thinking about doing a Tarot reading and posting on those mornings I can devote the necessary time.

I hope the 718 falls for you.  I think these next couple days, especially Friday, might be excellent choices.  If I were in Georgia, I'd be playing it back in the 3 and the 4.  Jake

middle Georgia
            United States
            Member #1893
            July 20, 2003
            1868 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2007, 3:12 am - IP Logged

I read your post Thursday morning and the 3, the 9, the 6 apparently went right over my head.  Of course 369 fell midday for Georgia.  That really got my attention, so I played 817 for evening (one out of two isn't too bad)  Thank you!  

On my way to play cash 4 for evening I saw 8668 on a car tag..... played it, too, but the balls in Atlanta didn't fall my way.  I'm way past due for a trip to Macon to collect on a cash 4 ticket.

I enjoy your posts!!!!

Maggie 

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2007, 6:38 am - IP Logged

I read your post Thursday morning and the 3, the 9, the 6 apparently went right over my head.  Of course 369 fell midday for Georgia.  That really got my attention, so I played 817 for evening (one out of two isn't too bad)  Thank you!  

On my way to play cash 4 for evening I saw 8668 on a car tag..... played it, too, but the balls in Atlanta didn't fall my way.  I'm way past due for a trip to Macon to collect on a cash 4 ticket.

I enjoy your posts!!!!

Maggie 

My dear Maggie-Nolia, you've just made my whole day.  Very worried but will do the lottery dance for you today.Smile

The 3939 is stuck in my head for some reason too.  You know I love 6868.   I'm playing back here hoping for a repeat.  Delaware may bring a tear or two, but Georgia makes me smile.  LM    JakeDance

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #26915
                November 24, 2005
                6189 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2007, 7:44 am - IP Logged

MI midday 6/14 - 0076.

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2007, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Woah Jake...I just saw your post this morning so I missed the 369 and 817 yesterday!  Great vision!  WTG!

United States
                    Member #916
                    December 12, 2002
                    18335 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2007, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Oh Jake I forgot to mention I am a gemini!  What is your tarot telling you today?

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                      Stone Mountain, GA
                      United States
                      Member #3189
                      January 1, 2004
                      28236 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2007, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Toney - I have a very special place in my heart for GA players because my dearest friend in the whole world lives there and plays there too.  These last few days, GA and DE have been following each other in what has fallen.  I'm thinking about doing a Tarot reading and posting on those mornings I can devote the necessary time.

I hope the 718 falls for you.  I think these next couple days, especially Friday, might be excellent choices.  If I were in Georgia, I'd be playing it back in the 3 and the 4.  Jake

Thank You.

I'm adding that 6868 & 3939 to my list!

United States
                        Member #2217
                        September 1, 2003
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2007, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks Chouquounette - I had just a few minutes this morning and posted under "numbers to ponder" on the Mystical F.

Even though I'm not in GA, I always follow your posts and based on what I've posted and on the PB, we have many numbers in common.  I hope luck finds you today!