Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DF Numbers to ponder

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2007, 7:30 am - IP Logged

As hard as it is to believe, I don't think the 718 energy is done yet but close.  With Mercury retrograde in Cancer, my personal take would be 4781. I'm not deviating from standing on 5718 but Cancer energy is that water thing that brings 4s and 1s and the lower digits.  Oh yes, sometimes 7.

Speaking of lower digits - special emphasis today on digits 1s and 2s.    Yesterday, just prior to and then here on the forum I got a 222 vibe that was pretty direct.  I remember a special Ga lady who hit on 2220 a while ago. 

Strictly speaking, we are not in a triple zone from where I sit so triples that fall are, in my humble opinion, quite special. That said, 888 just presented itself as well as a recent discussion memory about 6888.    1117/1777 - 9366/9633/9936 - 6363  - 678

Numbers of note 7-6-3-5.

I've mentioned this before and will be redundant - I've successfully posted on the prediction board this last time but the next time I may be booted out of again.  I don't know why it happens (suspect I'm not alone) but if I can't do it there, I'll do it here if able.

A special note about my Thursday Tarot mention.  Tarot cards for me simply manifest what I already know and bring it to my attention, in a manner of speaking.  My expectations upon asking a question or focusing on an issue are simply to reveal the best direction to go.  For instance, The Major Arcana card 8, The Star, sometimes means I need to share and interchange ideas because someone close to me has the answer.  Many times this card will show up when I need to call my GA friend and swap numbers ideas, me for her, her for me.  Other times the energy is pure 8 - a really special number by the way - and it's left for me to sort out.  If I do a reading for someone and that person asks me what cards are falling, I prefer to explain that I don't discuss the cards that are falling initially.  It is too easy to lose the direction of the reading right that moment because the seeker may have basic Tarot knowledge.  So you've drawn a particular card that the seeker knows a basic interpretation of and immediately focuses on that interpretation.  Tarot reading only works this way sometimes.  Each card has a particular interpretation AND a particular meaning to the reader (if experienced).  Then there are the intuitive flashes that may come as well.  If you have a reading, try to focus on the reader and not the cards (hard to do if reading is in person, I know).  A gifted reader will soak that energy up and repay you in accuracy.  Oh yes, and if a reader asks you to draw a card or cards yourself from the deck,  either focus on your question and do so, or do so as spontaneously as possible.  Too much thought muddles things. Direct questions are good. One last thing.  The Tarot will cut to the heart of the question even if consciously you will not. Don't walk away from a gifted reader thinking that they messed up because the answers that came up were in a different direction than what you were asking about.  The Tarot will cut to the chase, so to speak, when needed.   Forgive me,  I'm off on a tangent and duty calls.  Much luck to you today.  Jake   

P.S.  Toney, I hope luck found you last night on the 718.  Yes Nod

middle Georgia
    United States
    Member #1893
    July 20, 2003
    1868 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2007, 10:21 am - IP Logged

It took me a moment to figure that DF must refer to dragonfly.....I like dragonflies and butterflies.... love the movie "Butterflies Are Free" starring Goldie Hawn. 

Your  posts blow me away and help to put a little green ($$) in my pocket.  Thank you!!        Maggie

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2007, 10:44 am - IP Logged

It took me a moment to figure that DF must refer to dragonfly.....I like dragonflies and butterflies.... love the movie "Butterflies Are Free" starring Goldie Hawn. 

Your  posts blow me away and help to put a little green ($$) in my pocket.  Thank you!!        Maggie

Still dancing.... my way through all this work.    Glad you were able to play last night.  Sorry about the DF confusion.  It occurs to me now that typically the abbreviation would be a state.  Oops.      Jake

angelm's avatar - anne
        richmond ky.
        United States
        Member #15877
        May 22, 2005
        8472 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2007, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Just noticed this post-Thanks!!Blue Angel

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2007, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Just noticed this post-Thanks!!Blue Angel

You are very welcome! 

Eastern KY
            United States
            Member #50099
            February 25, 2007
            4 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2007, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake

I was wondering if you had any interesting numbers for the state of KY.

Lots of luck to you :)

Tammy

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2007, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake

I was wondering if you had any interesting numbers for the state of KY.

Lots of luck to you :)

Tammy

Hi Tammy -    I'm obviously not working a "system" that is state specific, even though sometimes I do see something relevant to a particular state.  The beautiful State of KY does not stand out in my memory, but I looked at your last 10 draws - If I were playing in those draws I would have had 2 boxed 3-digit hits and 1 straight 4-digit hit.  Not bad but not as good as my plays have been for say NY or GA.

Look back, if you are able to, at what has fallen then go back and look at other numbers around that fall.  Looking back can sometimes be very helpful in what's to come.  There are several members here at LP who have it down to a good system - they are frequent, highly rated posters and not hard to find. 

I think to be truly successful at lottery, a time investment is required.  If, while spending that time, you find that certain numbers seem to keep getting your attention because of many factors, your daily travels, postings here on LP and your gut feeling, you will want obviously to pay close attention to those numbers.

When I read your post/saw your name, I wondered - is the 5696 important to you or were all the other Tammy's taken and you had to come up with something different to be able to use that name? 

Your birth date is important in the factoring of things too.  A particular luck rule I pay special attention to is 120 days before - the week of - and 120 days after your birthday are times to pay special attention to.  Look back at your life.  Oh yes, and if you are really just getting into playing the lottery, keep a record or journal of your wins.  From the intuitive standpoint, the more detail the better.

I wish you much luck!  Jake

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #26915
                November 24, 2005
                6189 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2007, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake.  You replied to my dream post regarding the airplane accident.  thanks for the post.  Just noticed your post and what you have posted so far sounds interesting.  You speak of the 718 - which is my birth date - 817.  any vibes of that date - real birth name - Stella.  thanks for any comments.

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2007, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake.  You replied to my dream post regarding the airplane accident.  thanks for the post.  Just noticed your post and what you have posted so far sounds interesting.  You speak of the 718 - which is my birth date - 817.  any vibes of that date - real birth name - Stella.  thanks for any comments.

Hi dbello - Wow, my favorite fire sign (Leo) and my number (817) and one of my favorite names (Stella). 

First, my favorite luck rule - 120 days before your birthday, the week of your birthday, and 120 days after your birthday. 

If I'm able to time-wise, I am going to continue to post and will post information that astrologically specific.  No doubt I'll be mentioning Leo as this fire sign has a strong need to be first Smile   You already have some great stuff going for you naturally - I hope you have wonderful numbers luck!    Jake

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #26915
                    November 24, 2005
                    6189 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2007, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Thdanks Jake.  I'll continue to watch your posts.

Glenwood,Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #18378
                      July 10, 2005
                      9 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2007, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake,are the numbers you have posted still good for georgia tonight?I am a cancer with birthday coming up 7-15.

United States
                        Member #2217
                        September 1, 2003
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2007, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Luckymama - I did another mystical post today with all the numbers and some other thoughts.  Cancer energy is strong this weekend, listen to your intuition.  Chouq and some of the other regular GA LP posters are good to look at too as they keep a close eye on Georgia.  My favorites for my own play today include 4781, 6788, 3939 but digits 4s and 1s and 3s may be very important.  By the way, I think many born under the sign of Cancer may find some very lucky times coming up in August.  Just a thought.  Best of luck to you today!

Glenwood,Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #18378
                          July 10, 2005
                          9 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2007, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank You!

United States
                            Member #916
                            December 12, 2002
                            18335 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2007, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Ga midday 314....you were so right!

winnsboro
                              United States
                              Member #52464
                              May 26, 2007
                              31 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2007, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

can you tell me something for the state of louisiana. It hard to pick the right number here for p3 and p4.Troll