Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what is the one state lottery you can't play but would like to?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by dream200.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2007, 4:29 am - IP Logged

mine is VIRGINIA easily.you got twice a day pick 3,pick 4 and pick 5.plus quarter bets on the pick 5.you can't beat that!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20115 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2007, 5:03 am - IP Logged

West Virginia....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Westerose
      Canada
      Member #52915
      June 15, 2007
      189 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2007, 5:07 am - IP Logged

mine is VIRGINIA easily.you got twice a day pick 3,pick 4 and pick 5.plus quarter bets on the pick 5.you can't beat that!

well not exactly a state lottery......  But since I moved to Canada it's hard for me to play Powerball and MEga Millions.... when the jackpots get big I would like to play them and do when I travel back to the states.

I would also like to play Euromillions and The El Gordo

I know there are places to buy tickets online etc but I don't trust them and the legalities of them are sort of suspect as well.

But then again Canadian lotteries are tax free.....        I would still be subject to US Taxes but my wife would not be....  so she would be claiming the bulk of the prize and we would hire a very good Canadian Tax Attorney....  Really don't think The US could force her to pay US Taxes on a Lottery win just because she's married to an American Citizen.  Anyway when the win happens we'll deal with that glady lol

sweetie7398's avatar - flower2
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #22702
        September 30, 2005
        3052 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2007, 7:21 am - IP Logged

New Jersey definitely!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2007, 6:46 am - IP Logged

like i said virginia.i love their pick 5.look how close i got.......

LOTTOMIKEVirginiaCash 54 of 504-15-18-23-2904-10-18-23-29$150

Australia
            Member #53018
            June 20, 2007
            32 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2007, 7:35 am - IP Logged

well not exactly a state lottery......  But since I moved to Canada it's hard for me to play Powerball and MEga Millions.... when the jackpots get big I would like to play them and do when I travel back to the states.

I would also like to play Euromillions and The El Gordo

I know there are places to buy tickets online etc but I don't trust them and the legalities of them are sort of suspect as well.

But then again Canadian lotteries are tax free.....        I would still be subject to US Taxes but my wife would not be....  so she would be claiming the bulk of the prize and we would hire a very good Canadian Tax Attorney....  Really don't think The US could force her to pay US Taxes on a Lottery win just because she's married to an American Citizen.  Anyway when the win happens we'll deal with that glady lol

i just wanted to say to you that i play my lotto through an online service have done for over 12 months it is very trust worthy and i was suspect myself at first untill i met others that played the same way i guess u just need to do your home work to find the legitimate ones, i have never had a problem and they pay my winnings into my account basically they do it all i just check the results each week. i have never looked back this has been the best way to play for me anyway. good luck i hope you win heaps of lotteries in the future.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
              nashville
              United States
              Member #49896
              February 18, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2007, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

i would like to be able to play michigans lottery when they have their raffles because i have not won anything in tennessee,kentucky or georgia raffles so i would like to try a few tickets in one of the michigan raffles...

china
                United States
                Member #50326
                March 3, 2007
                33 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2007, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

newyork