Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DF - There is no stupid in intuition

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by renell61.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2007, 7:01 am - IP Logged

An LP member contacted me and said they felt stupid for failing to see what I was saying in a recent post and therefore missed a hit.

I'll say this only once, there is no STUPID in intuition.  There may be frustration, "I can't believe I did that" and a host of other head shaking adjectives, but no stupid.

If there is a King, Queen, Jack and Deuce of kicking one's self for missing an obvious number, I'm it.  I could tell you stories about having the winning number literally in my hand and still missing it, multiple times.  Stories that would just curl your toes.  Case in point, if you've been following my posts, I gave my own clue to myself.  On Friday I was speaking to my GA friend who was looking up names/numbers and mentioned a number for the word dragonfly and my name.  I heard what she said but did not commit it to memory of importance because I was certain we had had this conversation before. The number she gave me not once but twice - 503.

I spoke of the Universe laughing at me - The universe laughs at us all.  Hands us everything we need to get through each day and we mortals, wrapped in our ego, artificial intelligence, fear, and yes, arrogance, just keep right on marching on.  I'm guilty and I suspect many of my fellow LP members are too.

The winning number you need is at hand.  Ask for it, make your desire to own it honest.  Look outside the box, up and down. (I got that message literally when asking about numbers, that I needed to look "UP and DOWN.")

Millions of years ago, there was an impressive though odd looking insect that lived in the world. I suspect fellow creatures said, you've too many wings and too much body and no weapons of mass destruction or teeth to get you through, not too mention no purpose in this world. To which the insect replied, I have speed, agility, colors of the rainbow to blend in, and a diet ravenous for other insects like the mosquito and I believe I have a place in this world.  That same insect kept all the wings, all the colors and decided only to drop a few pounds.   Indeed, greater than 99.9% of all those other creatures are now gone but the dragonfly, albeit it smaller, is still here. 

Today, the digits 1 and 8 and, perhaps, 1 again.  My number for dragonfly is 4400 and, I understand, another number for dragonfly is 503.  Smile

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2007, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake I am listeningBig Smile

Glenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #18378
      July 10, 2005
      9 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2007, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake,Thank you for your post.Ienjoy them so much even if I do not hit ,I still like to read them.Please keep it up.

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
        california
        United States
        Member #23475
        October 13, 2005
        659 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2007, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Jake, thanx for this awesome post!! I can relate to all the many near misses and the kicking of self, lol. Your advise is a balm.

You remind me that as a kid I had some kind of reverence for the dragonflys. I wonder what that was about. Years ago I had a huge miss 'o the # with 053. It was quit a gift that I could not grasp but at the time woulda changed my life significantly.

Keep on posting and be blessed.

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2007, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

An LP member contacted me and said they felt stupid for failing to see what I was saying in a recent post and therefore missed a hit.

I'll say this only once, there is no STUPID in intuition.  There may be frustration, "I can't believe I did that" and a host of other head shaking adjectives, but no stupid.

If there is a King, Queen, Jack and Deuce of kicking one's self for missing an obvious number, I'm it.  I could tell you stories about having the winning number literally in my hand and still missing it, multiple times.  Stories that would just curl your toes.  Case in point, if you've been following my posts, I gave my own clue to myself.  On Friday I was speaking to my GA friend who was looking up names/numbers and mentioned a number for the word dragonfly and my name.  I heard what she said but did not commit it to memory of importance because I was certain we had had this conversation before. The number she gave me not once but twice - 503.

I spoke of the Universe laughing at me - The universe laughs at us all.  Hands us everything we need to get through each day and we mortals, wrapped in our ego, artificial intelligence, fear, and yes, arrogance, just keep right on marching on.  I'm guilty and I suspect many of my fellow LP members are too.

The winning number you need is at hand.  Ask for it, make your desire to own it honest.  Look outside the box, up and down. (I got that message literally when asking about numbers, that I needed to look "UP and DOWN.")

Millions of years ago, there was an impressive though odd looking insect that lived in the world. I suspect fellow creatures said, you've too many wings and too much body and no weapons of mass destruction or teeth to get you through, not too mention no purpose in this world. To which the insect replied, I have speed, agility, colors of the rainbow to blend in, and a diet ravenous for other insects like the mosquito and I believe I have a place in this world.  That same insect kept all the wings, all the colors and decided only to drop a few pounds.   Indeed, greater than 99.9% of all those other creatures are now gone but the dragonfly, albeit it smaller, is still here. 

Today, the digits 1 and 8 and, perhaps, 1 again.  My number for dragonfly is 4400 and, I understand, another number for dragonfly is 503.  Smile

I like your story about the dragonfly......you really have a way with words. I wonder if you are a teacher.

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2007, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake,Thank you for your post.Ienjoy them so much even if I do not hit ,I still like to read them.Please keep it up.

Luckymama -  it will come and meanwhile I'll keep working hard for Ga.

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2007, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Jake, thanx for this awesome post!! I can relate to all the many near misses and the kicking of self, lol. Your advise is a balm.

You remind me that as a kid I had some kind of reverence for the dragonflys. I wonder what that was about. Years ago I had a huge miss 'o the # with 053. It was quit a gift that I could not grasp but at the time woulda changed my life significantly.

Keep on posting and be blessed.

You are welcome TigerAngel - I thought I saw a post recently of yours with a number or numbers that were on the money - I remember thinking about it later as well, so forgive my memory, but good job!

It's funny about the 503 as I had no idea before my Ga friend mentioned it to me, although I was sure we had looked this up before.  I'm fascinated with and about the DFs.  Missed a great Ebay DF recently - did one of those, oh if I win big I'll bid on it.  Didn't quite make it. I'm sure another will come along.  Jake

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2007, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I like your story about the dragonfly......you really have a way with words. I wonder if you are a teacher.

Maybe in another life.  That should look good on my resume LOL     Thank you for the compliment, Miss Maggie-Nolia! 

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                  Stone Mountain, GA
                  United States
                  Member #3189
                  January 1, 2004
                  28240 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2007, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Last paragraph... Today the digits 1 and 8 and, perhaps, 1 again.

Amazing!  Smile

GeorgiaMidday 3Mon, Jun 18, 20078-1-1
                    AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #27294
                    November 29, 2005
                    15859 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:10 am - IP Logged

NY mid  6/21  053

winnsboro
                      United States
                      Member #52464
                      May 26, 2007
                      31 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2007, 9:24 am - IP Logged

are these numbergood for louisiana.