Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WildCard 2

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LuckyLilly.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
Member #50124
February 26, 2007
601 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2007, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Anybody here play WildCard 2?  The wild cards are the face cards in a deck of cards, only 16 of 'em, but I still hardly ever even match the WC let alone the regular numbers of which there are only 31.  Any tips?  The jackpot is up to 2.64 mil and I really really wanna win.  lol

WildCard 2

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2007, 10:51 am - IP Logged

I would like to help you out luckylilly, but I never play wildcard 2. Sorry.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

United States
      Member #50124
      February 26, 2007
      601 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2007, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I would like to help you out luckylilly, but I never play wildcard 2. Sorry.

Thanks!  I figured it's a long shot since it's sold in just a handful of states. 

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7308 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2007, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Anybody here play WildCard 2?  The wild cards are the face cards in a deck of cards, only 16 of 'em, but I still hardly ever even match the WC let alone the regular numbers of which there are only 31.  Any tips?  The jackpot is up to 2.64 mil and I really really wanna win.  lol

WildCard 2

For 8 bucks you could use all the wild cards and get QPs for the sixteen 5 number combinations and maybe you'll get lucky.

"The jackpot is up to 2.64 mil and I really really wanna win.  lol"

And by playing each of the wild cards 5 times each you can get 80 chances for $35 and it's worth it going after that big of a jackpot.

United States
          Member #50124
          February 26, 2007
          601 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2007, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

For 8 bucks you could use all the wild cards and get QPs for the sixteen 5 number combinations and maybe you'll get lucky.

"The jackpot is up to 2.64 mil and I really really wanna win.  lol"

And by playing each of the wild cards 5 times each you can get 80 chances for $35 and it's worth it going after that big of a jackpot.

Verrrry interesting!  I had forgotten you get 2 plays for a dollar.  If I used your system, the minimum I'd get back is $5 ($1 for each wild card matched), so I'd really only be spending $30.  Big Smile  I think I just might try this.  Thanks, Stack!

United States
            Member #50124
            February 26, 2007
            601 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2007, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Verrrry interesting!  I had forgotten you get 2 plays for a dollar.  If I used your system, the minimum I'd get back is $5 ($1 for each wild card matched), so I'd really only be spending $30.  Big Smile  I think I just might try this.  Thanks, Stack!

Oops, just did the math and you already subtracted the $5 winnings.  Bash  So I'll be spending the whole $35.  Goof  Gotta go get me more betslips.

United States
              Member #50124
              February 26, 2007
              601 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2007, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Somebody just won the Wildcard jackpot, and it wasn't me.  Crying and Blowing NOse

Ah well, now I can devote more $$$ to Powerball till the next time WC gets over 2 mil.