Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DF - Need your assist today

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2007, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Some of the worst times for being intuitive are when we are fatigued or severely distracted - I plead guilty to both this morning. Nevertheless, I felt I needed take a look at things numberwise. 

When I inquired about the numbers, the 1 and 6 and 1 showed up, again.  I was not easy with this answer so I asked for clarification and 718 popped right up.  The reason for my uneasiness was the word "trick" came to mind immediately.  I consider 718 to be my sentinel or herald number - it always portends something for me but I'm not always privileged to what it is about until after the fact.  For instance, 718 will be at every turn of my head and I'll suddenly get great news about something non-number related like a friend or job, etc. Other times, it will be everywhere I turn and I'll intentionally ignore it and it will fall straight.  Today, I take the 718 to be trying to tell me something I should be able to see but, for whatever reason, cannot. What?

When it comes to Mercury retrograde, this is not my first dog and pony show.  There may be a trick in these numbers above but I'm not sure I'm getting it.  When you've read this post, do you have any first impressions on seeing these numbers and how they might parlay into what falls today?  Any thoughts would help.  Maybe you can see what I cannot.  Thanks!  Jake

P.S.  While fatigue/stress can inhibit intuition, true anger can sometimes heighten intuition.  I think what happens is an intuitive defense mechanism.  Extreme anger is just that - extreme - and dangerous to our health.  If the subconscious mind could distract us and therefore alleviate some of the pressure, perhaps it would do so through intuitive flashes which would sidetrack us away from the anger.  This happened to me and it made me understand a great deal more about the importance of taking off the blinders.  If you have pitbull tenacity about holding on to issues, like "I'm right, you're wrong" kind of things, you are going to miss important stuff in the periphery.

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2007, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Some of the worst times for being intuitive are when we are fatigued or severely distracted - I plead guilty to both this morning. Nevertheless, I felt I needed take a look at things numberwise. 

When I inquired about the numbers, the 1 and 6 and 1 showed up, again.  I was not easy with this answer so I asked for clarification and 718 popped right up.  The reason for my uneasiness was the word "trick" came to mind immediately.  I consider 718 to be my sentinel or herald number - it always portends something for me but I'm not always privileged to what it is about until after the fact.  For instance, 718 will be at every turn of my head and I'll suddenly get great news about something non-number related like a friend or job, etc. Other times, it will be everywhere I turn and I'll intentionally ignore it and it will fall straight.  Today, I take the 718 to be trying to tell me something I should be able to see but, for whatever reason, cannot. What?

When it comes to Mercury retrograde, this is not my first dog and pony show.  There may be a trick in these numbers above but I'm not sure I'm getting it.  When you've read this post, do you have any first impressions on seeing these numbers and how they might parlay into what falls today?  Any thoughts would help.  Maybe you can see what I cannot.  Thanks!  Jake

P.S.  While fatigue/stress can inhibit intuition, true anger can sometimes heighten intuition.  I think what happens is an intuitive defense mechanism.  Extreme anger is just that - extreme - and dangerous to our health.  If the subconscious mind could distract us and therefore alleviate some of the pressure, perhaps it would do so through intuitive flashes which would sidetrack us away from the anger.  This happened to me and it made me understand a great deal more about the importance of taking off the blinders.  If you have pitbull tenacity about holding on to issues, like "I'm right, you're wrong" kind of things, you are going to miss important stuff in the periphery.

I couldn't come up with a solid answer.   Maybe the message was I needed to take a nap.  After all was said and done, I think the day was about quick picks.  I have never been a player to purchase quick picks.  Once in a blue moon I will but the last 2 weeks, I've been buy 1 every 2-3 days.  One of the very first was 911 and then can 008 808 005 - Yesterday several of the QPs came together over several states.  So perhaps it was just a day to reflect and rest.  On to another day. Jake

winnsboro
      United States
      Member #52464
      May 26, 2007
      31 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2007, 7:42 am - IP Logged

I couldn't come up with a solid answer.   Maybe the message was I needed to take a nap.  After all was said and done, I think the day was about quick picks.  I have never been a player to purchase quick picks.  Once in a blue moon I will but the last 2 weeks, I've been buy 1 every 2-3 days.  One of the very first was 911 and then can 008 808 005 - Yesterday several of the QPs came together over several states.  So perhaps it was just a day to reflect and rest.  On to another day. Jake

Hi jake  can you tell me what you think is hot for louisiana today.Banana
        ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2007, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

GA MIDDAY 911 Thud

Jake---your posts and inisghts are greatly appreciated.  I read over this  earlier and another of your posts regarding 744.  Unfortunately I stayed focus on the 744 and 393.  Of course now I can see clearly all of the clues that should've made me zoom in on the 911.  You said you rarely buy quick picks.  Well I rarely play midday, but something made me feel like I should play today and that it would be a double that I don't normally play.  I was right for the most part.  Thanks!

Great work on your part...your posts have been exciting and refreshing!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2007, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Oh no, I should have picked up on it too - I recently was talking to someone specifically about the 911.  I'm so sorry but I'll keep trying all I can, especially for my Georgia friends. 

Brazil
            Member #51781
            April 24, 2007
            384 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2007, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes , it is a matter of time ...

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
              california
              United States
              Member #23475
              October 13, 2005
              659 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2007, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Jake are ya there? lol We are hot man!

CA mid 6/21 080 (yours)

NY mid 6/21 053 (ours, yesterdays thread)

DC mid 6/21 528 $str8 in DC, Iowa, Illinois

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2007, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Jake are ya there? lol We are hot man!

CA mid 6/21 080 (yours)

NY mid 6/21 053 (ours, yesterdays thread)

DC mid 6/21 528 $str8 in DC, Iowa, Illinois

Outstanding TA!    So many right-on predictions lately here on LP, it's hard to keep up.  Just too bad we can't hire that jet to buzz these states and play these numbers.  Darn.Dance