Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Libra Dave & ED

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8495 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2007, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

now most of ya'll know i got LD & Vtracs on the brain, well he has did it this time, i know i say that every time, simply cause he keeps on doin' it! and i had the proud honor of having first crac at it as he put it ;-) i was his loyal PIG, his bright new idea, AMAZING!  in the astrology forum, the man now has straight up astrology vtracs!!!!

now i been raggin' on the vtracs for a lil' spell now, and any and every single thing i've gotten up to this point i have freely shared, so......why stop now, u know um gone tell.

"ED" stands for early delivery, and after whirlin' my whip at LD's set of vtracs for astrology, and searches, i will tell u without a doubt it's a heavy hitter, and if u look at his astro post for the 21st, u will c what i mean by "ED"

if u r a vtrac playa' i would like to encourage u to post your state there if a trac hits yo' town, enough of that, if u ain't seen it, go have a look-c in the astrology forum and the proof has already been proven before he ever posted, by LD and me, (his PIG) ;-) one more note is that LD does post his digits ahead, which is great when u dealin' wit' "ED"

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2007, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

More good $tuff ducksafloat. Zero in on it, more 0'$$$$$$$$$$$$$sssssssssssssss.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8495 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2007, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

More good $tuff ducksafloat. Zero in on it, more 0'$$$$$$$$$$$$$sssssssssssssss.

i tell u Maloney,

i've had sum real great teacha's in this place that i luv 2 much!

az u would say, "YE$"

$$$$

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim