Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Morning Impressions

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2007, 7:42 am - IP Logged

The very first numbers to impress me this a.m. were the 3 the 9 and perhaps 3 again.  Very unusual that I am consistently coming up doubles so often, I think.   12 and 19 might be relevant.  The number 741 has a work connection for me and it's right here too.  But I thought it recently fell for someone, I've never caught it for De.  I hope the day is good for you in many ways.  Jake

Hold on, need to add 744 - a number I've been fortunate with before. 

luckylady's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
    GA
    United States
    Member #3072
    December 20, 2003
    638 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2007, 7:58 am - IP Logged

471 fell in GA  on 06/18 Evening Draw!

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:15 am - IP Logged

471 fell in GA  on 06/18 Evening Draw!

Thanks LuckyLady - I should've remembered that.  It was, after all, Georgia which is quickly becoming my second home, if in lottery spirit only!Smiley    I've missed it soooo many times here and usually get a clue that I should play it too. 

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #38040
        April 23, 2006
        1643 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Jake!!!

I really appreciate your posts!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #26915
          November 24, 2005
          6189 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:49 am - IP Logged

The very first numbers to impress me this a.m. were the 3 the 9 and perhaps 3 again.  Very unusual that I am consistently coming up doubles so often, I think.   12 and 19 might be relevant.  The number 741 has a work connection for me and it's right here too.  But I thought it recently fell for someone, I've never caught it for De.  I hope the day is good for you in many ways.  Jake

Thanks Jake - riding home yesterday from up north and saw 7444 on a car - the truck next to it had 744.  I said I would play both today and saw the 744 you posted.  Hope it falls in MI today!

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Jake!!!

I really appreciate your posts!!!

Lucky Star -

These 8 words from you have helped make a difficult morning easier for me.  You and many other great LP members make my time here so worthwhile and, I hope, worthwhile to those I share with.  I am twice as happy when those around me are fortunate too.

Jake

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake - riding home yesterday from up north and saw 7444 on a car - the truck next to it had 744.  I said I would play both today and saw the 744 you posted.  Hope it falls in MI today!

And you know, I keep seeing it on car tags - I do so hope it falls for you!  Approve

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28460 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2007, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I guess you could say the 19 definitely was relevant.

GA 6/20 Midday -  911.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #27294
                  November 29, 2005
                  16037 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2007, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Jake, DE  eve  6/21    931.....hope u caught it!!!