Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream of II, Gemini Symbol

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
california
United States
Member #23475
October 13, 2005
659 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2007, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

This morning I was dreaming of my old friend who betrayed me years ago. Her birthday=5/28. Then at the end of the dream I saw the roman numeral II sign for Gemini which she was. Today is the 20th, a big 2. Also we are just leaving Gemini. Hummm. . 

Here are my numbers for today and eve also. .

208, 528,728,478,736,860,  520.

some of these #s are carry overs and not related to the dream.

Perhaps a 22 or 20 will show in Cali, altho we've had a 2 in the last 5 draws. Perhaps a 11 for the Gemini symbol II.

Any thoughts?

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2007, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

This morning I was dreaming of my old friend who betrayed me years ago. Her birthday=5/28. Then at the end of the dream I saw the roman numeral II sign for Gemini which she was. Today is the 20th, a big 2. Also we are just leaving Gemini. Hummm. . 

Here are my numbers for today and eve also. .

208, 528,728,478,736,860,  520.

some of these #s are carry overs and not related to the dream.

Perhaps a 22 or 20 will show in Cali, altho we've had a 2 in the last 5 draws. Perhaps a 11 for the Gemini symbol II.

Any thoughts?

I Agree!  I have to agree very much with your train of thought on this dream.  2 and 2's are really on my mind but the 11 is also important I think. If I come up with anything specific, I'll let you know as asap.  I have noticed a lot of numbers I came up with in the past have fallen in your state, so we may come up with something that works.  Leo for me equates with 2 and with Gemini sun moving to Cancer, don't forget about 4 or the twin of 2 would equal 4.  A number just came to mind - 429.  I also had the feeling that the friend that was lost to you clearly has never really left you, in perhaps more ways than 1.   

california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2007, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Jake! Just pulling on my jeans but will add 429 to the mix. Yes I had an after thought about 11 and added 511 and 911 to my tickets. I see your 911 came in GA just now, is that right? Congrats!!! Tonight I'm gona play Fantasy Five here and will include 5-11-28 in the wheel.  I would be delicious if HER #s brought me a jackpot! LOL

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2007, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Jake! Just pulling on my jeans but will add 429 to the mix. Yes I had an after thought about 11 and added 511 and 911 to my tickets. I see your 911 came in GA just now, is that right? Congrats!!! Tonight I'm gona play Fantasy Five here and will include 5-11-28 in the wheel.  I would be delicious if HER #s brought me a jackpot! LOL

Yes, indeed, I hear the 911 did fall for GA.  Take care - the Merc Retro got me today just fine - for DE I played 444/666 and 6788, 6711, 6700 and

555/6799 fell.  Sheesh.    I hope things swing around right for you tonight.    Jake

california
          United States
          Member #23475
          October 13, 2005
          659 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2007, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I see your #s come up in other states 666, like my 736 just hit str8, forgot where. LOL Are you able to play other states, I am not. I get my hits in N>Y>, DC, TriStates, GA, Kansas, etc. It's not fair we can no longer sign up for playing all states. I'm going to check into that some more.

Had a mishap purchasing the tickets because I put a small dot somewhere. So in rewriting it I left off some #s, now I'm up $2, LOL

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2007, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I see your #s come up in other states 666, like my 736 just hit str8, forgot where. LOL Are you able to play other states, I am not. I get my hits in N>Y>, DC, TriStates, GA, Kansas, etc. It's not fair we can no longer sign up for playing all states. I'm going to check into that some more.

Had a mishap purchasing the tickets because I put a small dot somewhere. So in rewriting it I left off some #s, now I'm up $2, LOL

No, TA, I cannot play other states anymore and it really hurts - I would have been extremely successful these last 6 months had it been an option.  I just realized that the planet of surprises is retrograding within 48 hours - expect the unexpected and be prepared for anything - I think this is really going to turn the numbers upside down for a day or 2.  It certainly already started for me.  Speaking of upside down, I forgot to play 611 tonight.  Oh no, not again.  Confused 

california
              United States
              Member #23475
              October 13, 2005
              659 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2007, 11:43 am - IP Logged

No, TA, I cannot play other states anymore and it really hurts - I would have been extremely successful these last 6 months had it been an option.  I just realized that the planet of surprises is retrograding within 48 hours - expect the unexpected and be prepared for anything - I think this is really going to turn the numbers upside down for a day or 2.  It certainly already started for me.  Speaking of upside down, I forgot to play 611 tonight.  Oh no, not again.  Confused 

Jake, just saw your post. Yesterday I played your 911, it was 917.  But guess what came last night in Cali? 991. Didn't even play last night. Noticed no #s showed from this dream. Now I'm thinking the dream was because something reminded me of that friend the night before. Too much scattered energy the last few days to focus focus focus on the winning #s.

Flipping those 9s!! Once I shoulda flipped a 9 and the Jimi Hendrix song kept coming to mind for days "if 6 turned out to be 9 I don't mind". Well, that woulda been all five # on Christmas Eve!!

Sheesh indeed, lol. I need to not be so invested in seeing the right #s and give no positive or negitive charge to the thing. Let the observer self merely observe. Perhaps take a break too. Good luck today.