Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

help with lotto wheeling

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tedthelion's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg
ypsilanti, michigan
United States
Member #52744
June 6, 2007
22 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2007, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

i been using, thru other members suggestions, the elad wheeling for cash 5 and see real potential. i would like to find a 6 number wheeling program similar to this one. any suggestions???

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49674 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:08 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/138666/650658

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2007, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

i been using, thru other members suggestions, the elad wheeling for cash 5 and see real potential. i would like to find a 6 number wheeling program similar to this one. any suggestions???

You can investigate the Premium Features at Lottery Post which includes wheeling systems.

You can find hundreds of free wheels in the Lottery Director software free demo which does not expire. www.ldir.com not to be confused with the Lottery Director free wheeling tool also there.

You can make them yourself with CoverMaster. There are three CoverMaster listings at www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html one takes you to the site with the latest free version, but you must send the author an email for the password. Another is the Manual for using CM, the last is an older version zipped you can use right away while waiting for the password.  There are additional links to other wheeling on the page.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19824 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2007, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

In order for any wheel to work it must include at least three of  the winning numbers, preferable all the winning numbers and be affordable.  Most lotteries don't pay much for a match3 so players are hoping for a match4

For that reason it's more important to first come up with a strategy to pick a small group of numbers that has four or more of the winning numbers most of the time before picking a wheel to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking