Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TENN wed qp3 rest of week

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bud1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
flushing
United States
Member #4087
March 21, 2004
4156 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2007, 6:53 pm - IP Logged
 976  865  754  209  976  099         
 865  754  209  421  099  112         
 754  209  421  976  112  617         

112  617                 
 617  471                 
 471  976                 

flushing
    United States
    Member #4087
    March 21, 2004
    4156 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

TENN wed eve june20-121!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm not the moderator, but I think your p-3 predictions should belong in the right forum, not the system forum.

You did this with the blogs a couple of weeks ago. Just wiped most of the posts by other people off the board. When I say wiped out, I don't mean erased but taken off view.

flushing
        United States
        Member #4087
        March 21, 2004
        4156 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

it is a new program so i listed in lottery systems-it seem like the right thing to do rather then keep it all to my self.i thought other states would like to use it too,and make some money..seeing you have to study each box and derived with your workout which 3 dight pattern shows stongest and which to play.i thought it might help each person to lower the numbers to play and save them some green stuff.but if you want to ditch me go for it.bud1

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

it is a new program so i listed in lottery systems-it seem like the right thing to do rather then keep it all to my self.i thought other states would like to use it too,and make some money..seeing you have to study each box and derived with your workout which 3 dight pattern shows stongest and which to play.i thought it might help each person to lower the numbers to play and save them some green stuff.but if you want to ditch me go for it.bud1

Do whatever you want.

It's really not that important to me. I was merely stating an opinion...that's all.

flushing
            United States
            Member #4087
            March 21, 2004
            4156 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2007, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

hey todd 

put it where ever it is suspose to be.i was just trying to help a lot of people not to spend too much money out there.i see it works. i do not need nobodysfunds i just am offering others a chance to share the wealth,thats why i always say this bud1 is for you.if i see something working i always share my knowlege.thats what lottery post is is it not.to help others,not another get rich scheme,i dont deal in snake oil and carpets.i am retired and living quite well.let me know.bud1

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7322 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2007, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

"it is a new program so i listed in lottery systems-it seem like the right thing to do rather then keep it all to my self.i thought other states would like to use it too,and make some money"

I saw no program, system or workout but I did see 24 predictions for Tennessee that I can't play unless I want to take a 500 mile road trip.

"seeing you have to study each box and derived with your workout which 3 dight pattern shows stongest and which to play."

If we don't know how to use your workout, how can we tell which pattern is the strongest?

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Illinois
                United States
                Member #40207
                May 29, 2006
                2024 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2007, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Why are we jumping all over someone who is kind enough to post?  Whether it belongs in systems or pick 3, I'm sure Todd will make that call.  I don't recall Bud1 ever saying one had to play these numbers or drive 500 miles to play them.  Bud1 appears to be posting for other states also (besides Tennessee), which might cut down on the driving miles... 

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7322 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2007, 5:20 am - IP Logged

Why are we jumping all over someone who is kind enough to post?  Whether it belongs in systems or pick 3, I'm sure Todd will make that call.  I don't recall Bud1 ever saying one had to play these numbers or drive 500 miles to play them.  Bud1 appears to be posting for other states also (besides Tennessee), which might cut down on the driving miles... 

I didn't see anyone "jumping all over" anybody; I just commented on what I didn't see like a system, method or workout.

"Bud1 appears to be posting for other states also (besides Tennessee), which might cut down on the driving miles..." 

If I want to see predictions, I'll drive over to the Predictions Forum.

ga.
                    United States
                    Member #7829
                    October 14, 2004
                    614 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2007, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Ruby...I so agree with you...Someone who is kind enough to take time out of their schedules to help others, Well for me I think that is pretty awesome. Hope this kind of behavior does not deter anyone from helping. I have on many occassions seen Todd move post around to the areas they need to be in, and  he does this with kindness....In my opinion The only way. Sometimes I do not always agree with a poster,but I still appreciate their effort and time..Have a great day!!!!See Ya!

GracieGirl

flushing
                      United States
                      Member #4087
                      March 21, 2004
                      4156 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:14 am - IP Logged

well said gracie girl and thanks. i posted assorted states in pic3 forum in hopes of not stepping on any more toes.good luck to you and may GOD bless you for your kindness.bud1

Cleveland, TN
                        United States
                        Member #4146
                        March 25, 2004
                        304 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2007, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Bud1, please keep posting for Tennessee.  I, along with other Tennessee players appreciate the numbers you post.  I wish I had seen your post last night because I would have hit the 121.  Thank you for the job you are doing.  Your are well-appreciated by me.

Thanks,

Allen

flushing
                          United States
                          Member #4087
                          March 21, 2004
                          4156 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2007, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

june21 thumid-409-bx2,bx3,bx4

flushing
                            United States
                            Member #4087