Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NFL Players Buying Uniform Numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10353 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2007, 1:53 am - IP Logged

I'm putting this in Discusssions as it could fit Pick 5, 6, MM, PB, whatever you'd want to use it for.

Saw an article about players in the NFL buying unform numbers from other players when they go to another team.

These were the numbers:

10  17  21  26  30

One player paid another $38,000 to get 'his' number back. So I guess we could add 38 to the above.  

You'll probably be seeing this part in the news soon- one player askedd another what he watned for his number and he said, "Buy a single parent family a house" - so he's going to! I think the article said he playes for Houston.

10  17  21  26  30  38

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5123 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2007, 3:36 am - IP Logged

I'm putting this in Discusssions as it could fit Pick 5, 6, MM, PB, whatever you'd want to use it for.

Saw an article about players in the NFL buying unform numbers from other players when they go to another team.

These were the numbers:

10  17  21  26  30

One player paid another $38,000 to get 'his' number back. So I guess we could add 38 to the above.  

You'll probably be seeing this part in the news soon- one player askedd another what he watned for his number and he said, "Buy a single parent family a house" - so he's going to! I think the article said he playes for Houston.

10  17  21  26  30  38

P***edPokeScaredStarLurking

....................................................SO what?

does this put ^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOD ON your TABLE???????

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:33 am - IP Logged

How about these pro athlete numbers:

1) Number if Cincinnati Bengels arrested.

2) Number of times Pacman Jones has been 'A person of interest' to the local authorities.

3) Number of drug tests Ricky Williams has failed.

4) Number of times Barry Bonds has been asked about steroids.

5) Number of NBA players pulled over, only to have the Police Officer find an unregistered hand gun in the vehicle.

Any others ?

LOL

Coastal Georgia
        United States
        Member #2653
        October 30, 2003
        1866 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2007, 11:03 am - IP Logged

How about these pro athlete numbers:

1) Number if Cincinnati Bengels arrested.

2) Number of times Pacman Jones has been 'A person of interest' to the local authorities.

3) Number of drug tests Ricky Williams has failed.

4) Number of times Barry Bonds has been asked about steroids.

5) Number of NBA players pulled over, only to have the Police Officer find an unregistered hand gun in the vehicle.

Any others ?

LOL

Green laugh

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23273 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2007, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

These were the numbers:

10  17  21  26  30

10  17  21  26  30  38

It must be nice to be able to afford to pay $38,000 to put a number on your chest.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10353 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2007, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Everything is relative I guess. They say Michael Jordan used to bet $10,000 and more on a hole of golf. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.