Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what games do you play and in what countries

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by Big Hitter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #53018
June 20, 2007
32 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2007, 2:07 am - IP Logged

hi guys

its is lovely to meet you all i am very new to forums but i am enjoying the advice and comments made at this site. i was interested in finding out which games you play arround the world, the one i play is through a club with great odds and for a very small cost, pluss i also earn money from the club as a part time income. so i just wanted to do my home work and find out what you guys like to play etc and from where you all play. look forward to reading your post. the one i am in is available in 150 countries around the world which is why i am curious of where most of you guys come from.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
    Brick City
    United States
    Member #1216
    March 3, 2003
    1766 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2007, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Most of the activity on this site seems to be from the USA. I have seen activity from Europe, South America, Canada, India, Pakistan, Bahamas, China and several other places. I don't think that member locations are tracked publically. My main focus is the Jackpot games, Mega Millions (USA) in particular. The most active forum is the Pick 3 forum which is played in USA and Canada. Good luck.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
    Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
    Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
    himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein