Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thursday Surprises or Friday Happy

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2007, 5:23 am - IP Logged

Happy Thursday !

1718  was the first but more numbers than usual today  - 813    1-17-19-3

If you read the most basic of horoscopes right now or are a full blown astrology buff, Uranus about to retrograde in Pisces is big news and the words most often you'll hear will be unexpected and surprise.  Let's make these outstanding, wonderful, downright in your face fantastic unexpected great surprises! 

Gemini sliding into Cancer Sun -    Another pesky water sign Wink    Could it be that our natural psychic awareness is going to be off-kilter?  I suspect it to be very so.

That said, it is probably important to mention that my dear, dear friend in GA is a Pisces.  We have this personal knowledge that when the moon is in Pisces, if she fails to pay attention, the lottery will kick her in the backside for not paying attention.  I could probably write a book about potential Pisces possibilities with the current astrological situation but I think I'm going to just sit back and watch this happen.  The only astrological sign more psychic than Pisces is Scorpio, the most psychic of the water signs but not the most sensitive (that would be Pisces).  Anyway, those of us typically impacted by water will feel this particularly well.  Let the fun begin, I'm definitely ready.  In Delaware, when water signs are prominent, the lower digits prevail - 1, 2, 3, 4 and we are in that groove now. 

Impacted by water?  When I dream of water that threatens but does not touch or harm me, like a ceiling full of water over my head, it tells me I'm going to have a lottery win.  At the end of May/beginning of June, I had a dream that I was standing on the top of a ship which had an opening down in, kind of like I would think a submarine would have. Anyway it was filling with water but the water stopped before any harm could come to me.  Then,  a cat jumped in and I was so frightened for the cat and made a decision to jump in after it but just as I did the cat jumped back out and was perfectly okay!  The cat was an unusual factor for me in this type of dream and was significant in telling me I did not need to be afraid.  When I awakened, I knew it was going to be a special month and it is. I hope your dreams bring you what you need to know too.

My first work number today is 744. 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15853 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2007, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Happy Thursday !

If you read the most basic of horoscopes right now or are a full blown astrology buff, Uranus about to retrograde in Pisces is big news and the words most often you'll hear will be unexpected and surprise.  Let's make these outstanding, wonderful, downright in your face fantastic unexpected great surprises! 

Gemini sliding into Cancer Sun -    Another pesky water sign Wink    Could it be that our natural psychic awareness is going to be off-kilter?  I suspect it to be very so.

That said, it is probably important to mention that my dear, dear friend in GA is a Pisces.  We have this personal knowledge that when the moon is in Pisces, if she fails to pay attention, the lottery will kick her in the backside for not paying attention.  I could probably write a book about potential Pisces possibilities with the current astrological situation but I think I'm going to just sit back and watch this happen.  The only astrological sign more psychic than Pisces is Scorpio, the most psychic of the water signs but not the most sensitive (that would be Pisces).  Anyway, those of us typically impacted by water will feel this particularly well.  Let the fun begin, I'm definitely ready.  In Delaware, when water signs are prominent, the lower digits prevail - 1, 2, 3, 4 and we are in that groove now. 

Impacted by water?  When I dream of water that threatens but does not touch or harm me, like a ceiling full of water over my head, it tells me I'm going to have a lottery win.  At the end of May/beginning of June, I had a dream that I was standing on the top of a ship which had an opening down in, kind of like I would think a submarine would have. Anyway it was filling with water but the water stopped before any harm could come to me.  Then,  a cat jumped in and I was so frightened for the cat and made a decision to jump in after it but just as I did the cat jumped back out and was perfectly okay!  The cat was an unusual factor for me in this type of dream and was significant in telling me I did not need to be afraid.  When I awakened, I knew it was going to be a special month and it is. I hope your dreams bring you what you need to know too.

Thanks for sharing, Jake.....I look forward to your posts, daily.  I am especially drawn to this one, I am a Pisces, born March 10th.....also felt compelled to look into my dreambooks, as it relates to this dream....some interesting numbers surfaced.

ship  136  148  734  4039

submarine  811  517  425  9531

cat  414  588  031  7136

water  365  890  (398)  4905

jump  425  365  881  9399

afraid  (876)  345  296  8735

from first glance, i knew the #s (in bold) have fallen in Ga, # in parenthesis have come in De, since your dream. 

Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      15853 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2007, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Omitted:  water#, 890 str in Ga on May 30th, midday  & returned  908 June 4th, midday

Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15853 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2007, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Omitted:  water#, 890 str in Ga on May 30th, midday  & returned  908 June 4th, midday

GA eve  6/13  3159, # for submarine.....how amazing?!  Jake, you have to relocate to Ga....& that is final!!!!ROFL

1977's avatar - flower2
          st. pete
          United States
          Member #6680
          September 3, 2004
          1226 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Do you have the number for the name Jason ?? Anyone ,thanks in advance

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28232 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:25 am - IP Logged

622 / 720

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:31 am - IP Logged

GA eve  6/13  3159, # for submarine.....how amazing?!  Jake, you have to relocate to Ga....& that is final!!!!ROFL

I Agree!      I know at least 1 other person who says exactly the same thing.  At the very least, maybe I should have mentioned my dream somewhere here at LP at the time. 

By the way, I will definitely need help packing and I have about 12 or so animals that will need a lift.LOL

Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15853 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I Agree!      I know at least 1 other person who says exactly the same thing.  At the very least, maybe I should have mentioned my dream somewhere here at LP at the time. 

By the way, I will definitely need help packing and I have about 12 or so animals that will need a lift.LOL

Well, I for one, will gladly haul as many as i can, to get you here!!LOL

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #27294
                  November 29, 2005
                  15853 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Jason  814  358  5970

good luck!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31342 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2007, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing, Jake.....I look forward to your posts, daily.  I am especially drawn to this one, I am a Pisces, born March 10th.....also felt compelled to look into my dreambooks, as it relates to this dream....some interesting numbers surfaced.

ship  136  148  734  4039

submarine  811  517  425  9531

cat  414  588  031  7136

water  365  890  (398)  4905

jump  425  365  881  9399

afraid  (876)  345  296  8735

from first glance, i knew the #s (in bold) have fallen in Ga, # in parenthesis have come in De, since your dream. 

Scorpio here. Watch posts daily.  Thanks.

love to nibble those micey feet.

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
                      Decatur, GA
                      United States
                      Member #20471
                      August 18, 2005
                      2668 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2007, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Jason - 786/7069

962-124/9735 

Winning is Funtastic!

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #27294
                        November 29, 2005
                        15853 Posts
                        Posted: July 4, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Happy Thursday !

Jake, I am one pisces that should have listened, just recalled this post......GA mid 7/4  4312......"water signs prominent, we are in that groove now"  Great call.