Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Lkydeb*594.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
chefgaryl's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
bristol pa
United States
Member #34145
February 28, 2006
370 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2007, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Who the hell is this Gail Howard lady that suppose to have these great systems theat people aare winning thousands and sometimes millions. Does anybody know or care?  Is there any truth to what i heard?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19904 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2007, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Do a LP search for her name, there have been much written about her systems in earlier posts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
      Arizona
      United States
      Member #52803
      June 10, 2007
      88 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2007, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

She has a website (use "Gail Howard" in a search engine to find it), and she has at least one lottery book on the market. I've seen her system, and I think I know how she's gotten such a "following."

First of all, her software has been on the market for a very long time, like since the 1980's, and the latest version of her software (that I've seen) hasn't been updated to today's standard, in my opinion. It will still run on most any computer, but it runs on DOS not Windows.

Also, I think that the popularity of her system is her Wheel generators. If you know of one or better yet two numbers that will definitely appear in the next drawing (and they, in fact, do appear), then your chance of winning is greatly increased.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51284 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2007, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Who the hell is this Gail Howard lady that suppose to have these great systems theat people aare winning thousands and sometimes millions. Does anybody know or care?  Is there any truth to what i heard?

Anything you've heard about Gail Howard is only hearsay, so maybe you should do some investigation on your own:

Path to Enlightenment

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
          Constitutional Money Is Real Money
          Brick City
          United States
          Member #1216
          March 3, 2003
          1782 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2007, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard (GH) sells analysis software that looks at the lottery games (Pick-5 and Pick-6) in many different ways. GH also sells wheeling software. I purchased my copy back in 2003 and I have won a bunch of smaller tier prizes playing Mega Millions. The software has a very steep learning curve, in othe words, you will have to invest some time learning to understand what all the charts and graphs are telling you. If you are planning on buying GH, make sure you are ready to spend 3 to 5 hours per week studying. The more you study, the qiucker you will learn. I personally like the software and I have developed several number selection stratagies. The software works for me and I am happy with it. I didn't really pay much attention to the advertising claims when I bought the software, but the claims and testamonials of several of the the New York City area winners were published in Lottery News in the late 90's. I read about them when I lived in the New York area. In my opinion, GH's software does what its advertised to do, but you still have to pick the correct numbers. The software helps you make "intelligent" guesses, but guesses nonetheless. 

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
          Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
          (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
          Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
          himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23356 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2007, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing particularly special about the Gail Howard stuff.  Her name gets thrown around a lot because she was probably the first universally popular name in lottery systems -- good marketing and pretty good books.

Gail Howard methods and software are not really advanced.  However, no lottery book collection is complete without a couple of her books in it.  (See links to good lottery books at Amazon.com on the left.)

I honestly doubt GH herself is still at the helm after all these years.  She has probably passed at least operational control of the mighty empire to an heir.  There has beenmuch new in a long time.

All this may sound a bit negative, but that's not the intent.  I'm sure you've already heard the stuff about how awesome she is from the marketing machine and a few vocal "fans", who actually have a bit more than that at stake.  It's good to hear a balanced view, and that's what I hope to impart.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
              Member #19043
              July 24, 2005
              7378 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Big Hitter,Off the Record i can relate to the quotes,They make you Think,goodluck,,,sorry Chef don't know anything about GH but the name,,,Delores247

United States
                Member #43694
                July 23, 2006
                184 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2007, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing particularly special about the Gail Howard stuff.  Her name gets thrown around a lot because she was probably the first universally popular name in lottery systems -- good marketing and pretty good books.

Gail Howard methods and software are not really advanced.  However, no lottery book collection is complete without a couple of her books in it.  (See links to good lottery books at Amazon.com on the left.)

I honestly doubt GH herself is still at the helm after all these years.  She has probably passed at least operational control of the mighty empire to an heir.  There has beenmuch new in a long time.

All this may sound a bit negative, but that's not the intent.  I'm sure you've already heard the stuff about how awesome she is from the marketing machine and a few vocal "fans", who actually have a bit more than that at stake.  It's good to hear a balanced view, and that's what I hope to impart.

Mr. Todd,

What is your ballanced opinon of Expert Lotto?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23356 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2007, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I have not explored it in depth, so I would not have the personal experience to offer a valid opinion.  My suggestion is to search the forums for info.  You can expand the search date range to include more history and dig deep for info.  Use quotation marks to zero in on specific terms.  It works just like Google.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
                    Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                    Member #38062
                    April 23, 2006
                    12660 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2007, 8:16 am - IP Logged

On May 24, 1994, I won $ 30,000 on fla. Fantasy 5 from reading & using Gail Howard's software but I don't play p5 anymore.  I'm thinking of getting back into it but not right away as I got things going on.   Like Todd said, she was famous because she was  first introduced on a tv talk show in 1992 I think.  At that time, I orderd her book, she gives  some points to follow & how to wheel like any other softwares.  I cannot tell you not to order her book as that is at your option but all the tools we need are right here in the lottery post with so many good people here to help.  I have been a member for a year now & I have learned sooooooo much & have made my own system of playing p3.  One of the  good advise I can give u is to keep track of past drawings.   Good Luck!

Debi