Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not sure if they're laughing or not

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2007, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Just before sleep, I had 500 and then 555 in my face, literally.    My play is off by 1 here in De consistently, no matter how up and down I play Crazy    I did get 005 as a QP recently and, we all know about the 555 and De yesterday.  I may add to this post as the morning goes on, slow start to my Friday.  Oh, yes, Happy Friday!!

Mercury retrograde strikes again.  A local lady I run into when playing my numbers has been on the 555 for a while.  We struck up a conversation recently where I said I was staying with 111 (we know a local woman who plays 111 in excess of $40 every single day).  She pointed out the number of years since 555 fell last (I remember, I had played it THAT TIME).  Anyway, same lady, same store, different day.  Turns out she played her 555 every day for several dollars.  Went to cash her tickets yesterday and did not have the 555.  She played on a daily basis by telling the clerk her numbers and did not check her numbers afterward.  Yeouch.  Not a happy camper. 

We all know the moral of the story.  However, when Mercury is retrograde, even if you do fill out playslips -

CHECK THOSE TICKETS!!!!!

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15856 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2007, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Just before sleep, I had 500 and then 555 in my face, literally.    My play is off by 1 here in De consistently, no matter how up and down I play Crazy    I did get 005 as a QP recently and, we all know about the 555 and De yesterday.  I may add to this post as the morning goes on, slow start to my Friday.  Oh, yes, Happy Friday!!

Mercury retrograde strikes again.  A local lady I run into when playing my numbers has been on the 555 for a while.  We struck up a conversation recently where I said I was staying with 111 (we know a local woman who plays 111 in excess of $40 every single day).  She pointed out the number of years since 555 fell last (I remember, I had played it THAT TIME).  Anyway, same lady, same store, different day.  Turns out she played her 555 every day for several dollars.  Went to cash her tickets yesterday and did not have the 555.  She played on a daily basis by telling the clerk her numbers and did not check her numbers afterward.  Yeouch.  Not a happy camper. 

We all know the moral of the story.  However, when Mercury is retrograde, even if you do fill out playslips -

CHECK THOSE TICKETS!!!!!

A week later,  Ga eve  6/29  050.......the saga continues....

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2007, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

A week later,  Ga eve  6/29  050.......the saga continues....

Hey AGF - Thanks so much for helping me keep up with this stuff.  I knew I had posted the 500 but did not remember where.  Jake

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15856 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2007, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Just before sleep, I had 500 and then 555 in my face, literally

Jake, Jake, Jake.....peeked in to see DE midday  0050, I know you had been playing  4000...hope u caught this one.