Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

171 - 10/7/19

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cmpmcg25.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2007, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

This just appeared and yesterday I saw 117 everywhere. I feel like I'm on numbers hold - like things are about to happen but..

The 1718 is still in that realm too.    177 still shines.    Perhaps sums are a factor in this.

To me, the number 1177 is pure and magical, but I can't explain why I feel that way. I just do. 

I took that good advice and played 1111 ahead.   

Side note about DE:  There has long been held the theory in Delaware that if a number is cutoff/sold out, it will not fall.  I had to see the theory disproved by my own eyes and it was. The last time 1133 fell, the number was cutoff hours before the drawing.  I was one of the people who tried to play it too late, having missed it the time before.  I am speaking only for DE and only for this instance.  You must know, Delaware is like another planet when it comes to being backwards and slow to get in gear compared to other states.  Another reason I need to pack for the Peachy State.  Stretch  Rumor around town is that another triple is going to fall here or, perhaps, there. 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    16090 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2007, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

The Peachy State welcomes you, Jake!!!Wink

Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      16090 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2007, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

This just appeared and yesterday I saw 117 everywhere. I feel like I'm on numbers hold - like things are about to happen but..

The 1718 is still in that realm too.    177 still shines.    Perhaps sums are a factor in this.

To me, the number 1177 is pure and magical, but I can't explain why I feel that way. I just do. 

Side note about DE:  There has long been held the theory in Delaware that if a number is cutoff/sold out, it will not fall.  I had to see the theory disproved by my own eyes and it was. The last time 1133 fell, the number was cutoff hours before the drawing.  I was one of the people who tried to play it too late, having missed it the time before.  I am speaking only for DE and only for this instance.  You must know, Delaware is like another planet when it comes to being backwards and slow to get in gear compared to other states.  Another reason I need to pack for the Peachy State.  Stretch  Rumor around town is that another triple is going to fall here or, perhaps, there. 

NY eve  6/22  717

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2007, 5:00 am - IP Logged

Update @#@@#@  It may be I was getting the 1718 because of DE Lotto for Friday night.  Sometimes it works that way.

Next to GA,  I love NY for playing now for a while.  I live kind of in the middle of the 2 states, well, sorta kinda.

I saw the 1133 dropped for someone.      I played it back here too for 50.  Nice number. I like 1177 better, but not bad.

Georgia
          United States
          Member #27294
          November 29, 2005
          16090 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2007, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Update @#@@#@  It may be I was getting the 1718 because of DE Lotto for Friday night.  Sometimes it works that way.

Next to GA,  I love NY for playing now for a while.  I live kind of in the middle of the 2 states, well, sorta kinda.

I saw the 1133 dropped for someone.      I played it back here too for 50.  Nice number. I like 1177 better, but not bad.

Yes, CT got ur 1133

winnsboro
            United States
            Member #52464
            May 26, 2007
            31 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2007, 9:39 am - IP Logged

what do you see for louisiana.

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2007, 10:04 am - IP Logged

what do you see for louisiana.

I'm not sure exactly where the post is, but I had responded before to your question specific for LA.  Believe me, I wish I could forecast for a specific state (as does everyone who plays the lottery).  I am not using a "system" to arrive at the numbers I post.  I'm posting for everyone to take the numbers and use what works for them.  Beyond working my numbers into what you believe looks good for LA, I would recommend following those LP members who focus on predictions for specific states.  I do promise if I were to get something specific for LA, I will absolutely let you know.  I'm sorry I cannot help more than that.  Jake

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2007, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Thank you Jake.  I love that 1133.  I used to play it all the time a few of years ago but I stopped.  Once I saw you mentioned yesterday, I thought I better start back on it.  At least for a little while!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

cmpmcg25's avatar - 8ball
                  Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #23091
                  October 7, 2005
                  262 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2007, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Midday today 6/27/07  171  MO. didn't get it But hope i can get that 1111 or 1113  here in MO. WTG! on your prediction.