Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hurley's Numbers?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chezel30.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Westerose
Canada
Member #52915
June 15, 2007
189 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2007, 4:28 am - IP Logged

If any of you have watched Lost you will understand this. I wonder how many people have played Hurley's winning lottery numbers.

I think alot might play them and then the payout if they came up would be extremely low.

I remember reading somewhere of another set of numbers that was so widely played that if they came up people would only get something like $37 dollars on a $10 Million win or something like that.

Australia
    Member #53018
    June 20, 2007
    32 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2007, 4:54 am - IP Logged

i love the show lost and i have always wondered the same thing i rekon heaps of people would play those number's also which is why i doubt i would ever play them. i can't even remember what they where does anybody know?

Westerose
      Canada
      Member #52915
      June 15, 2007
      189 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2007, 4:56 am - IP Logged

i love the show lost and i have always wondered the same thing i rekon heaps of people would play those number's also which is why i doubt i would ever play them. i can't even remember what they where does anybody know?

just know if I played those numbers and they won I wouldn't be flying down to visit you any time soon lol

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!

Canada
        Member #46720
        September 24, 2006
        59 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2007, 7:04 am - IP Logged

04-08-15-16-23-42

Now play em!

01-02-03-04-05-06

44-45-46-47-48-49

Most 3 lines played by people?

Quick Piks are the only way to win!

Westerose
          Canada
          Member #52915
          June 15, 2007
          189 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2007, 7:19 am - IP Logged

04-08-15-16-23-42

Now play em!

01-02-03-04-05-06

44-45-46-47-48-49

Most 3 lines played by people?

I might have actually played those numbers before the show was ever on or thought of... seems like something I would play 

don't know that other question on the 3 lines.

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!

Westerose
            Canada
            Member #52915
            June 15, 2007
            189 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2007, 7:25 am - IP Logged

what would be a beach is if those were a person's dream numbers. They had been playing them for 10 years cos they had a dream about them and then they come up not in the lottery but a damn TV show.... geesh they would be PO'd lol

Australia
              Member #53018
              June 20, 2007
              32 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:35 am - IP Logged

just know if I played those numbers and they won I wouldn't be flying down to visit you any time soon lol

lol good one i have to agree i'm sure you wouldn't be visiting if you won on thoose numbers

Westerose
                Canada
                Member #52915
                June 15, 2007
                189 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:37 am - IP Logged

lol good one i have to agree i'm sure you wouldn't be visiting if you won on thoose numbers

but then again I am rather bent so I might enjoy a stay on that island.... can't be any worse then when I lived with the natives in Fiji for 2 months. lol

Australia
                  Member #53018
                  June 20, 2007
                  32 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:40 am - IP Logged

what would be a beach is if those were a person's dream numbers. They had been playing them for 10 years cos they had a dream about them and then they come up not in the lottery but a damn TV show.... geesh they would be PO'd lol

that would  be more like a night mare, i would be devistated if it was my numbers. good coment thought it was quite humourous, i wonder how many people out there did take those numbers befor the damn tv show.