Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ever have the right number for the wrong draw?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Westerose
Canada
Member #52915
June 15, 2007
189 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2007, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Anyone ever have the right numbers that they play say come up in Powerball instead of MegaMillions... and your state doesn't have Powerball just Megamillions but you seen the Powerball numbers and they were your MegaMillion numbers?

anything like that ever happen to someone?

It hasn't to me that I know of.

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2007, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Lol, that is why I started playing mega millions in the first place. I had never heard of the game until all of the numbers I picked for powerball came out on mega millions one time and I heard it over the radio. Since then, I have picked all six numbers 4 times. Sorry, 5, including the latest 3/13 on MM, which was my dad's bday. Once for Powerball and 3 for Mega Millions. I played them faithfully. But the day I don't play them is the day they come out. Very Frustrating and exciting all at the same time. But look how many times over I could have been a millionaire.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Westerose
      Canada
      Member #52915
      June 15, 2007
      189 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2007, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Lol, that is why I started playing mega millions in the first place. I had never heard of the game until all of the numbers I picked for powerball came out on mega millions one time and I heard it over the radio. Since then, I have picked all six numbers 4 times. Sorry, 5, including the latest 3/13 on MM, which was my dad's bday. Once for Powerball and 3 for Mega Millions. I played them faithfully. But the day I don't play them is the day they come out. Very Frustrating and exciting all at the same time. But look how many times over I could have been a millionaire.

I played the same set of MegaMillions for years before I moved to Alberta back in Michigan.... I don't even look at MegaMillions anymore unless I've bought tickets on a visit back home. lol

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!

luckypunk's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
        hesperia ca
        United States
        Member #51533
        April 13, 2007
        44 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2007, 10:42 am - IP Logged

never, i would probably CRY MY ASS OFF.

crookston MN
          United States
          Member #23229
          October 9, 2005
          297 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2007, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I have. played the right numbers for gopher 5 and played the numbers in northstar in Minnesota.

I felt sick to say the least!! that was last october 2006.

lattelotto2

United States
            Member #24439
            October 22, 2005
            638 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2007, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I have seen a number come up in Powerball and thought to myself " why does that number look familiar. I went back through about 2,000 numbers I generated and saw the same 5 numbers. I have seen numbers drawn for powerball ahead of time only twice.  I have seen numbers draw for powerball match anything I know twice.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7314 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2007, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Anyone ever have the right numbers that they play say come up in Powerball instead of MegaMillions... and your state doesn't have Powerball just Megamillions but you seen the Powerball numbers and they were your MegaMillion numbers?

anything like that ever happen to someone?

It hasn't to me that I know of.

Because of the size of the jackpots, seeing the same 6 numbers you played in MM hitting PB would have a much larger impact on your mind than seeing the Pick-3 number you played in Michigan hitting in California. If you are picking your Mega Millions numbers with a system or method using high/low, even/odd, hot/cold, Sums, decades, last digits, or anything else you thought of based on past performance, you can chalk it up as a very bad coincidence.

I would feel worse if I bought Mega Millions QP and those numbers hit in Powerball and nobody won, but either way I would still want to bang my head on the keyboard.