Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

name your favorite lottery game and why you like to play it

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by luckypunk.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:04 am - IP Logged

name your favorite lottery game and why you like to play it.

mine is the pick 4.i'll never hit the big money because i don't play the jackpot games a lot but a couple of pick 4 hits during the year make life a lot more easier financially.

Westerose
    Canada
    Member #52915
    June 15, 2007
    189 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:20 am - IP Logged

since I am in Canada now.... I like to play Super 7 if the Jackpot is big cos you get 3 picks on one wager. 6/49 when it's big. But I wish they would do Millionaire Life again and more often since it only has one winner and I to be honest really don't wanna find out I have to share a jackpot 2 3 or 4 ways lol ..  I only play jackpot games and only a few dollars on them in a month. Again cos I just want a big Lottery win not a bunch of small ones. I can make the small money on my own.  I only play when the prize gets over an amount that I want to win as well. I don't even bother to look at the numbers when I don't play just see if the prize is getting bigger.

When I travel back to the states I play Powerball and Mega Millions depending on what state I am in and I usually play for a few draws ahead. But only 1 pick per draw for like 10 draws or whatever the limit is for advance play they have.

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
      Member #28409
      December 15, 2005
      1198 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:24 am - IP Logged

powerball and mega millions.   I figure if I got one jackpot win in me, might as well make it for the millions. I wouldn't play if I didn't think I could win.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Westerose
        Canada
        Member #52915
        June 15, 2007
        189 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:40 am - IP Logged

powerball and mega millions.   I figure if I got one jackpot win in me, might as well make it for the millions. I wouldn't play if I didn't think I could win.

Good attitude read my signature below.....      I know I am gonna win soon and I sincerely hope that many of you do as well.....  and believe that you are....

Why else would I post so much stuff telling jackpot winners how to avoid losing their money if I didn't believe they were gonna win? lol

also about 75% or more of the time I play Super 7 or 6/49 I win $10 and it keeps happening. I don't even check the numbers myself. I have my wife do it cos I always get the Extra mixed up and stuff. She is like "you won".... then says  "10 bucks" lol

The big win is coming.... I dont play much but when I do I win.... the big one is coming soon.

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!

United States
          Member #10720
          January 23, 2005
          933 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2007, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Powerball! They have the PowerPlay and it's an excuse to go visit PA. If MegaMillions had Megaplier then IT would be my favorite.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10344 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2007, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

As compared to Pick 6 and jackpot games, my favorite is a Pick 5. 

You may actually hit a Pick 5.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2
              kent, washington
              United States
              Member #3509
              January 26, 2004
              465 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2007, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

i agree with you. i do them both too. i want to win some millions so my lovely wife can stop working. oh me too.

United States
                Member #1826
                July 11, 2003
                2645 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2007, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Certain scratch-offs.

(insert signature here)

Australia
                  Member #53018
                  June 20, 2007
                  32 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2007, 5:03 am - IP Logged

being an ozzy player my favourates a our 3 big one's sat lotto, oz and power ball i think are my favourates. i do like to buy scratchies sometimes too.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #53008
                    June 19, 2007
                    67 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2007, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Well since I'm in Michigan I'll have to say the Mega Millions.  My philosophy is simple....if I'm gonna win I want to win big and be set for life.  So the only game I play is Mega Millions.  Now my wife is a different story.  She loves any type of scratch off game....just because it's fun to scratch things off.  Hey to each their own I suppose. 

luckypunk's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                      hesperia ca
                      United States
                      Member #51533
                      April 13, 2007
                      44 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2007, 10:37 am - IP Logged

fantasy 5. the jackpost is at least 50K and it only takes a buck, so not bad.Wink