Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

June 23, Saturday Evening

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
Member #50124
February 26, 2007
601 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2007, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

What are you doing (or what did you do) this evening?

Now assume you won the big one over a year ago, you bought everything you wanted, the excitement has waned, and you're all settled in.  Now where are you and what are you doing the evening of Saturday, June 23?

I'm struggling with this one.  At first all sorts of wild, crazy, and exciting things went thru my head.  But when I got real, I decided I'd probably be doing almost the same thing I am right now.  Reading a book, thinking about what to get for dinner.  lol  Except I'd be doing it in a nearby small town, and I'd have the luxury of doing it outside because I wouldn't be living next door to the neighbors from hades.

I'd be doing more traveling, but that would be mostly in spring and fall.  I'd probably have returned home from Europe a couple weeks ago.  When I wasn't traveling, I honestly think I'd be living my life just about the same as I do now, except I'd have a nicer place to do it, better food and wine for dinner, etc.

The only thing I'm doing now that I wouldn't be doing on Saturday nights after I won the big one is wondering whether I'll hit the powerball tonight.  LOL

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2007, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I would probably be doing what I am now--kicking back in my easy chair and watching Season 1 of "Starsky and Hutch" on DVD.  Lurking

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
      Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
      Member #38062
      April 23, 2006
      12574 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2007, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I would probably be doing what I am now--kicking back in my easy chair and watching Season 1 of "Starsky and Hutch" on DVD.  Lurking

omg! I loved that show, I used to watch it every chance I got when I was young. Last week, I ran into my black &  white picture 11" by 13"of Starsky & Hutch that I thought I had lost. It is still in perfect condition.  I've seen Starsky lately in a commercial but haven't seen hutch (david Soul) lately. Anyone know how he is doing? I don't watch the news much, too many sad news.

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
        Member #50124
        February 26, 2007
        601 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2007, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Looks like he played the title role in Jerry Springer:  The Opera.  Hmmm.

IMDB

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12574 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2007, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

thank u for the site.  OMG! Jerry Springer?  I can't imagine that one lol  gonna do some reading + searching. thank u!  

Brazil
            Member #51781
            April 24, 2007
            384 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2007, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

It is amazing , the quantity of things that someone could do with the jackpot. It is something to wonder about ...

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10344 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2007, 1:47 am - IP Logged

I'd be doing prety much the same as now, but in nicer digs, and somewhere with much cooler summers.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2007, 2:29 am - IP Logged

I'd be figuring out what numbers to play for tonight... and win it again.

And then I'd go for a drive in my Ferrari, probably to the ice cream place.