Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic Storm Brewing

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jimiam.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2007, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Ducks (gotta love those sexy and usually secretive, possessive and a tad jealous Scorpios)  couldn't be more right - LP is a family.  As such, I'm going to share and open myself up - what's happening now is the reason I decided to post more regularly on LP. 

I'm being inundated with so much intuitive energy that my head hurts, literally.  I think this is going to crescendo at the approaching full moon.    This is an astrological time to be a little more cautious and vigilant.   The danger for me is that I'm scattered, trying to cover too many bases.  Need to slow down seriously.

About those numbers - I think the 788 will continue to show in the next few days but 744, 717, and need I say it, 718 are in the mIix.  This has been a long run for these same numbers.  The number's from recent posts, 6788 6868, 5718.  New - 1199 and CT's 1901, I think.  7711. Of course 711.  I missed the 901 from yesterday that I made a call on.  888 and all things 6's and 8's, in play-3 and play-4.  8711/6711, maybe.  I have history with 5678  and have tried to stay on the 687 here too.  5101.

The Bird Story:  A few years ago I noticed that birds would tell me things, mostly by their flocking together.  You may remember at long ago post I made - 4 ducks and a win?  A while back I was in the back of my property when I heard a terrible commotion coming from the barn.  Last owner had left old wire crab pots in the barn and there in 1 of the pots were 2 tiny finches trapped in scorching summer heat without food or water.  I don't know how long they had been there.  I got the gloves and wire cutters and got them out.  They flew away, a little worse for the wear. Later, on my woodpile, I swear those same 2 birds returned and sat and sat.  I mention bird on a wire frequently.  It is a literal translation.  However, I buy my tickets mainly at 1 place right now which has a business located behind it.  Every day for the last couple weeks, when I get there and leave, there is a single bird sitting on a wire that runs directly across my vision as I leave and arrive.  Only 1 bird, never more than 1.    The last time DE had 111, I was blessed because I listened to my winged friends.  I am playing the 1111 ahead.  I did a little research - since 1111 fell in Maryland months ago, DE has been selling out daily.  But, 1111 is 4 and 4 is the traditional angel number.  Oh, no, I forgot to play 4000/0004.

The biggest single hit I had at 1 time came from a message delivered on my doorstep by a beautiful Golden Retriever. 

Sometimes the number is reference to a sum - 11 might be 2 or in 2 days or on the 20th.

A lot of numbers to work through, too many to play.  I hope something in this mix works for you and your state.  May the kindness you show all creatures grace your life with favor many times over.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2007, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info Jake.

I wanna share this with you.

As I walked the road this morning, I came in contact with a brown lizard which refused to move out of my way and was in the path of danger (on coming cars) I looked at the brown lizard and noticed it was fine and had all 4 legs and its tail and for the life of me I wondered why every time I moved it to safety it went right back in my way, same spot every time.

I was running late messing around the Lizard, so I just said "be safe my little stubborn friend"

Im not crazy or anything far from it but that lizard to me wanted to die.

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2007, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info Jake.

I wanna share this with you.

As I walked the road this morning, I came in contact with a brown lizard which refused to move out of my way and was in the path of danger (on coming cars) I looked at the brown lizard and noticed it was fine and had all 4 legs and its tail and for the life of me I wondered why every time I moved it to safety it went right back in my way, same spot every time.

I was running late messing around the Lizard, so I just said "be safe my little stubborn friend"

Im not crazy or anything far from it but that lizard to me wanted to die.

Chippie,  one thing for certain, he got your attention.  I associate 1177 with the most painful loss of an animal, but I'm not convinced this one is totally lost yet.  Perhaps it is his time -  I hope not but you did all you could under the circumstances.  I've risked life and limb in the middle of the highway more than once, especially for turtles.  Jake

crookston MN
        United States
        Member #23229
        October 9, 2005
        297 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2007, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Just want to thank you for your posts Jake!! I swear i have the hardest to hit state ever(Minnesota)!!

I have been playing 711 and 744 for a month now and i was about to give up until i read this post!!

Thanks, lattelotto2

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
          clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3348 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2007, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Jake you sound like somebody I know ,its amazing reading your story I will continue to watch yes there is a storm brewing I have been up countless nights over the last couple of weeks,look at my latest post they will look very similar to yours have a blessed day

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Jake you sound like somebody I know ,its amazing reading your story I will continue to watch yes there is a storm brewing I have been up countless nights over the last couple of weeks,look at my latest post they will look very similar to yours have a blessed day

Bird - Your words a source of comfort for me - the sense of alone in this.    I follow all your posts and have forever.  Jake

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2007, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Just want to thank you for your posts Jake!! I swear i have the hardest to hit state ever(Minnesota)!!

I have been playing 711 and 744 for a month now and i was about to give up until i read this post!!

Thanks, lattelotto2

LL2 - I took a quick look at your state's stats, must agree it looks tough.  I do hope luck hands you win!

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                Member #31284
                January 27, 2006
                8962 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2007, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi There Bird,

I think you and Jake may connect, funny isnt it, he connects with Birds and your nickname happens to be bird, something to think on!!!

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #26915
                  November 24, 2005
                  6189 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2007, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Ducks (gotta love those sexy and usually secretive, possessive and a tad jealous Scorpios)  couldn't be more right - LP is a family.  As such, I'm going to share and open myself up - what's happening now is the reason I decided to post more regularly on LP. 

I'm being inundated with so much intuitive energy that my head hurts, literally.  I think this is going to crescendo at the approaching full moon.    This is an astrological time to be a little more cautious and vigilant.   The danger for me is that I'm scattered, trying to cover too many bases.  Need to slow down seriously.

About those numbers - I think the 788 will continue to show in the next few days but 744, 717, and need I say it, 718 are in the mIix.  This has been a long run for these same numbers.  The number's from recent posts, 6788 6868, 5718.  New - 1199 and CT's 1901, I think.  7711. Of course 711.  I missed the 901 from yesterday that I made a call on.  888 and all things 6's and 8's, in play-3 and play-4.  8711/6711, maybe.  I have history with 5678  and have tried to stay on the 687 here too.  5101.

The Bird Story:  A few years ago I noticed that birds would tell me things, mostly by their flocking together.  You may remember at long ago post I made - 4 ducks and a win?  A while back I was in the back of my property when I heard a terrible commotion coming from the barn.  Last owner had left old wire crab pots in the barn and there in 1 of the pots were 2 tiny finches trapped in scorching summer heat without food or water.  I don't know how long they had been there.  I got the gloves and wire cutters and got them out.  They flew away, a little worse for the wear. Later, on my woodpile, I swear those same 2 birds returned and sat and sat.  I mention bird on a wire frequently.  It is a literal translation.  However, I buy my tickets mainly at 1 place right now which has a business located behind it.  Every day for the last couple weeks, when I get there and leave, there is a single bird sitting on a wire that runs directly across my vision as I leave and arrive.  Only 1 bird, never more than 1.    The last time DE had 111, I was blessed because I listened to my winged friends.  I am playing the 1111 ahead.  I did a little research - since 1111 fell in Maryland months ago, DE has been selling out daily.  But, 1111 is 4 and 4 is the traditional angel number.  Oh, no, I forgot to play 4000/0004.

The biggest single hit I had at 1 time came from a message delivered on my doorstep by a beautiful Golden Retriever. 

Sometimes the number is reference to a sum - 11 might be 2 or in 2 days or on the 20th.

A lot of numbers to work through, too many to play.  I hope something in this mix works for you and your state.  May the kindness you show all creatures grace your life with favor many times over.

In some circles of the numbers game you would total everything from 0 thru 9 with the exception of 11 and 22.  The number 1 that you reference is about you - self.  In a PM I referenced Sydney Omar - check it out Jake.  Love your posts.

Bahamas
                    Member #2416
                    October 1, 2003
                    1206 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2007, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Jake for sharing...

I must say reading your post gave me goosebumps.

I agree with chippie you and BIRD are really connected!

Keep it up!

Brightmink!

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!Type

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #27294
                      November 29, 2005
                      15857 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2007, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

NJ mid  7/1    5817

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #27294
                        November 29, 2005
                        15857 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2007, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

NJ mid  7/1    5817

TN  mid  7/2  788.....wtg, Jake!

NJ  mid  7/2  4517......your dream # for angel

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
                          Member #39406
                          May 15, 2006
                          287 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2007, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Ok, you psychics, I need a hit for North Carolina. What do you see fer NC.