Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball back down to $15 Million- no chatter?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LuckyLilly.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10348 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2007, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Powerball had one winner in Oklahoma Wednesday night, 6-27-07,  for $105.8 million, kind of surprised not to see anything about it on TV news or here.

Are we getting so desensitized that $105.8 million isn't even news anymore? 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

wreakshavok777's avatar - enzyte thumb.jpg
    oklahoma
    United States
    Member #12313
    March 10, 2005
    165 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2007, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Most of everybody concerned about getting caught by flood waters, but still alot of talk about the "BIG WINNER"http://kotv.com/e-clips/?id=6965

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10348 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2007, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Most of everybody concerned about getting caught by flood waters, but still alot of talk about the "BIG WINNER"http://kotv.com/e-clips/?id=6965

Hope you're OK!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2007, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I feel badly for the flood victims and send my prayers to Texas, Oklahoma and the other hard hit areas.  Here we need more rain since the brush fires are still burning and it's almost July. Sometimes a lightning strike will spark a fire and it spreads rapidly. Yesterday a record 2,000 acres burned in a nearby city.  (My area is okay.)

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2007, 2:33 am - IP Logged

I feel badly for the flood victims and send my prayers to Texas, Oklahoma and the other hard hit areas.  Here we need more rain since the brush fires are still burning and it's almost July. Sometimes a lightning strike will spark a fire and it spreads rapidly. Yesterday a record 2,000 acres burned in a nearby city.  (My area is okay.)

That too, and the unending problem in the MiddleEast, not to mention: 

Paris Hilton.

NBA Draft.

Michelle Wie falling on her butt (as she should).

LOL 

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49699 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2007, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Powerball had one winner in Oklahoma Wednesday night, 6-27-07,  for $105.8 million, kind of surprised not to see anything about it on TV news or here.

Are we getting so desensitized that $105.8 million isn't even news anymore? 

Lottery Post News Item

Press Release Oklahoma Lottery

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
              Member #50124
              February 26, 2007
              601 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2007, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

No coverage on the local news here, either.  Seems it takes a couple hundred million to make the news outside the state the winner lives in.