Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Double Double/trip/four

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2007, 6:40 am - IP Logged

Imagine you have an issue with letting go of control and find yourself similarly intuitive.  That's me.  Which means I am constantly learning that I have to trust myself.  If I dare hold back, I typically pay.  Thursday is a good example.  I posted numbers for yesterday and left out the 6 and the 8 which came up afterwards but just as predominantly.  I thought these numbers pertained to something else.  Not taking away from the numbers I posted, but 3368 would have been a nice addition.  I also boxed the 131 for DE knowing that I had expected mail for the day to an address of 131.  Thought about it but decided DE wouldn't dare let it happen after the 1311.  Happy with the box, maybe the tide will turn for me these upcoming days.  I had also played AngelM's 218 but forgot last p.m.

Today, I am getting a repeating issue.  I think today's plays may see double/doubles (like 6868/2727/3939/7711 (these are examples off the top of my head).  The triple in the 4-digit may also be in play (3633/1777/4000).

9 -2 -1  digits of note.     

May your Friday be blessed in many ways!    Sun Smiley  Cool  Sun Smiley

Bahamas
    Member #2416
    October 1, 2003
    1206 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2007, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Jake!

Did you catch a piece of DC - 0004 mid-day yesterday?

When I saw that I immediately thought of you.

Then I looked at the board thoroughly and saw the 131 twice!  Glad to know you caught on the box.

Good Luck today!

Brightmink!

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!Type

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
      Stone Mountain, GA
      United States
      Member #3189
      January 1, 2004
      28251 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2007, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Imagine you have an issue with letting go of control and find yourself similarly intuitive.  That's me.  Which means I am constantly learning that I have to trust myself.  If I dare hold back, I typically pay.  Thursday is a good example.  I posted numbers for yesterday and left out the 6 and the 8 which came up afterwards but just as predominantly.  I thought these numbers pertained to something else.  Not taking away from the numbers I posted, but 3368 would have been a nice addition.  I also boxed the 131 for DE knowing that I had expected mail for the day to an address of 131.  Thought about it but decided DE wouldn't dare let it happen after the 1311.  Happy with the box, maybe the tide will turn for me these upcoming days.  I had also played AngelM's 218 but forgot last p.m.

Today, I am getting a repeating issue.  I think today's plays may see double/doubles (like 6868/2727/3939/7711 (these are examples off the top of my head).  The triple in the 4-digit may also be in play (3633/1777/4000).

9 -2 -1  digits of note.     

Hey Jake;

I get midday & evening qp's in the morning and my evening qp is 219!

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2007, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Jake!

Did you catch a piece of DC - 0004 mid-day yesterday?

When I saw that I immediately thought of you.

Then I looked at the board thoroughly and saw the 131 twice!  Glad to know you caught on the box.

Good Luck today!

Brightmink!

No, Brightmink, to my fair financial loss, I'm only playing Delaware.  0004 has popped up in MD a couple times in the past too. Always looks pretty when I see it.  The 131 box was a good thing.  Good luck today!  Jake

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #27294
          November 29, 2005
          15868 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2007, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

9 -2 -1  digits of note.     

TN mid  6/29  8686.....i miss that one, played  6866 & 5885 instead!  Nice call, Jake!

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2007, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jake;

I get midday & evening qp's in the morning and my evening qp is 219!

Hey Toney  -  Makes me a little crazy when the QP matches my play or my "favorite" number.  The 219? I'm originally from WV and have never played there.