Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has this ever happened to you?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by manzplan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2007, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever gotten your personal numbers when you bought a quick pick?  Honestly, tonight when I was at Publix I decided to buy 2 Fantasy 5 tickets and the 5 numbers (on one of the tickets)were the first 5 of the personal Lotto numbers that I've been playing for years.  If I got a quick pick for Lotto instead and got the same numbers, it would be so weird, although it's entirely possible.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20246 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever gotten your personal numbers when you bought a quick pick?  Honestly, tonight when I was at Publix I decided to buy 2 Fantasy 5 tickets and the 5 numbers (on one of the tickets)were the first 5 of the personal Lotto numbers that I've been playing for years.  If I got a quick pick for Lotto instead and got the same numbers, it would be so weird, although it's entirely possible.

Now that could be your Omen lady....!        Good luck.

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2007, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Just make sure you honor the ten percent fee owed to me. That's all I ask....

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5587 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2007, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes. It is uncanny when it happens, but I play 99% non-quickies, so when I get some post quickies after my picks I think the terminal "kinda" folllows the patterns.

It sounds like you got em cold, MADDOG is right that it maybe a good sign, I hope you hit large.  Also, you may want to replay them for a few draws. LOL jarasan

United States
          Member #34266
          March 1, 2006
          188 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2007, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Justx I hope you win!!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10392 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2007, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

See. all this time you've been thinking they were your 'personal numbers' when the lotto terminal has been spitting them out as quick picks all along. It just so happened that tonight you got those quick picks.

Smile

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Westerose
              Canada
              Member #52915
              June 15, 2007
              189 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2007, 4:09 am - IP Logged

you're gonna win something soon.... write it down on your good things list if you have one and if you don't have a good things list create one....  :) helps draw more good things into your life that way and plus helps you see all the good things that come your way all the time....

I write down even finding a penny or meeting a cool person or all manner of things on mine.

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                Wandering Aimlessly
                United States
                Member #25360
                November 5, 2005
                4461 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2007, 4:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone.  I didn't win a thing!  I don't want to get into a habit now of playing Fantasy 5 and Lotto.  Then I'll be chasing even more numbers for the rest of my life.  That suggestion of playing them a second or third time is very tempting. However, I get into a bad habit of continuing to play them for a long time, wondering.."maybe tomorrow."  Yes, Coin Toss.  They own me, I don't own them.

Who are you? The new Number Two. Where is Number One? You are Number Six.

I am not a number, I am a free man! *

* The Prisoner

" ......be seeing you"

Westerose
                  Canada
                  Member #52915
                  June 15, 2007
                  189 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2007, 4:56 am - IP Logged

See. all this time you've been thinking they were your 'personal numbers' when the lotto terminal has been spitting them out as quick picks all along. It just so happened that tonight you got those quick picks.

Smile

I've just been playing quick picks in the last few years. I think I have more chance of winning that way. I know since I have done this I have won more smaller prizes......  only play the jackpot games when they get fairly big and have been winning small prizes pretty consistantly since starting to only play quick picks...

I maybe play around 75 to 100 a year on 6/49 and super 7 when they get over 10 million and 70 to 80 % of the time I am winning a small prize between the numbers and the extra.  Jackpot is just around the corner :)

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!