Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If I had won a jackpot in my _ _'s

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by manzplan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10354 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2007, 1:13 am - IP Logged

LuckyLilly suggested this in another thread:

"I think this subject is worthy of a new topic.  How would your life have been different had you won a large jackpot in your early 20's.  And would the change, good or bad, have been worth it, just to be wealthy."

(The topic was does age play a factor when winning a jackpot)

So let's take it a step further and have some fun.

Complete the sentence:

If I had won a jackpot in my 20s I would have spent it on _ _ _ _

(or, If I win a jackpot in my 20s, I'll spend it on_ _ _ _).

Do the same for 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s....

The more creative the better!

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Westerose
    Canada
    Member #52915
    June 15, 2007
    189 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2007, 4:33 am - IP Logged

If I had won the jackpot in my 20s I would have spent in on recording and promoting the music of myself and my friends (loosely and alot of them) IE it wouldn't have lasted long and we would have had insane parties and played insane pranks.... 

If I had won the jackpot in my 30s first part well ex wife would have blown half of it on clothes and toys and I would have blown the other half on clothes and toys lol

Later part of my 30s after my divorce from first wife I would have spent money this way.... if a large jackpot I would have given a share to my ex wife for my son's safety when he would visit her .. even though he was living with me.    Also my mum was living with me as she was ill (parkinson's) ....    So I would have paid for a tutor for my son and a private nurse for my mum and give 5 million to 5 friends and hired them to hang out with me and travel around the world with my mum and son.....  IE the money wouldn't last long lol Plus me and one friend had the idea of hiring people to do stupid things just for fun...... like hiring day labor people to play croquet or watch movies or go to the zoo...

Now I am in my 40s and my mother has passed away... I am remarried and we are alot more sensable with money and have an exotic livestock farm..... So now the money would be spent on building up our farm and on our respective arts (we're both artists.... her a painter and I a painter and composer of electronic music) Lottery type money is within our grasp because of these things. But yeah we still wanna win a jackpot to make things go faster and we still work outside the farm and those areas to help achive our goals.... lotto win just speed things up alot ..... which is the reason alot of people wanna win the lottery.    Really doesn't it get to you when people say stuff like "When I won the lottery my water was shut off" "My electricity was shut off."    It's like ummm then how did you afford the lottery ticket?

Yeah I think now is a better time for me to win than it would have been in the past....  because in the past I would have blown alot of money on myself and others.

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!